Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Al Azar - At The Edge Of Tomorrow: A Retrospective [16 Full Tracks]
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by david.michael
Loving the new remix of Wither!

It's just absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.

By far my fav Al Azar production

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Dec-20-2007 09:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mezzir
BEES?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Hey, why not?

Now that we've got our entire past out of the way with this compilation we can focus on brand new stuff. Things can only get better

I like the way you think

Still got this on repeat

http://www.youtube.com/mezzir

Old Post Dec-20-2007 16:29  Niue
Click Here to See the Profile for mezzir Click here to Send mezzir a Private Message Add mezzir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gladius
Supreme tranceaddict

nice you sneaked in the original forever forgotton.
so many amazing tunes, ohhh.

listening to music with your heart... pure energy... you can feel . in the air . on your skin . in your soul

Old Post Dec-20-2007 16:46  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Gladius Click here to Send Gladius a Private Message Add Gladius to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SuspicionVandit
Rapper

took a listen throughout the morning and it's really grand. Excellent showing of talent throughout the genres.

I really liked Aerial Assault and Kooky Monster.

Much appreciated and the best of luck to the both of you in future. Cheers

(wasn't At the End of Tomorrow sung by a girl on these forums, Echo of Silence?)

Paul Van Dyk 09-24-2009: No, but I can sign your sleeve under that name if you let me!

Old Post Dec-20-2007 18:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for SuspicionVandit Click here to Send SuspicionVandit a Private Message Add SuspicionVandit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

Yeah, those are Chrissi's vocals.

Dynamic Illusion feat. SLP - Return To Paradise (OrgaNik Remix) [Morphosis Records]
Chimera's Call EP [Pineapple Grooves]

Old Post Dec-20-2007 18:30  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
n0bben
-

Thumbs up

Nice to see that the proper version of Remedy finally is avaliable.

Old Post Dec-20-2007 18:50  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for n0bben Click here to Send n0bben a Private Message Add n0bben to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mezzir
BEES?

quote:
Yeah, those are Chrissi's vocals.

woah, no shit!
didn't even know she sang

Old Post Dec-20-2007 18:51  Niue
Click Here to See the Profile for mezzir Click here to Send mezzir a Private Message Add mezzir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

quote:
Originally posted by mezzir
woah, no shit!
didn't even know she sang

That's more of a spoken word than singing

Dynamic Illusion feat. SLP - Return To Paradise (OrgaNik Remix) [Morphosis Records]
Chimera's Call EP [Pineapple Grooves]

Old Post Dec-20-2007 18:58  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pokit
Supreme tranceaddict

For once I was ecstatic that traffic was rediculously slow on the way to work, because I got to listen to the whole first CD. Keep up the good work, you never fail to deliver.
I can only hope traffic will be slow on the way back home to listen to the whole second CD

Old Post Dec-20-2007 19:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pokit Click here to Send Pokit a Private Message Add Pokit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mezzir
BEES?

quote:
That's more of a spoken word than singing

couldn't remember which song that was, upon reflection i was definitely thinking of a song anthony ross was working on, not one of yours

yeah i see what you mean

Old Post Dec-20-2007 20:23  Niue
cmay119
Supreme tranceaddict

Mystery, forgive my ignorance on this subject. But who is all involved in Al Azar? Is it just one of your Aliases, or is it a group/partnership?

Lovely work here BTW. I've just started listening so I'll give more feedback upon hearing all the tracks.

Track ID needed (James Zabiela Vision Chicago)
Track ID needed (Magda Live @ DC-10)
ID Needed - 90's Deep House Track
Track ID needed (Move D Compost Black Label Party)

Old Post Dec-20-2007 21:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cmay119 Click here to Send cmay119 a Private Message Add cmay119 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

quote:
Originally posted by cmay119
Mystery, forgive my ignorance on this subject. But who is all involved in Al Azar? Is it just one of your Aliases, or is it a group/partnership?

Al Azar = Nik (Mr.Mystery) & MaRt

Old Post Dec-20-2007 21:18  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Al Azar - At The Edge Of Tomorrow: A Retrospective [16 Full Tracks]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread