Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > If you don't find this funny...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
GeminiZ
Supreme tranceaddict

i gots to get me a pair of those for my friends

Old Post Jun-01-2007 00:14  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for GeminiZ Click here to Send GeminiZ a Private Message Add GeminiZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

lol bing bong

Old Post Jun-04-2007 03:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m4_hk
tranceaddict in training

awsome!

Old Post Jun-07-2007 14:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for m4_hk Click here to Send m4_hk a Private Message Add m4_hk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
It was funny up until the point of her catching on fire, cause that was just gay

Old Post Jun-10-2007 23:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andy__freak
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by foil25
I like how he starts yelling after they look at the horse. He just gets so pissed!

+1 and 'someone here might be gay'

Old Post Jun-11-2007 12:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Andy__freak Click here to Send Andy__freak a Private Message Add Andy__freak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deejaymara
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
It was funny up until the point of her catching on fire, cause that was just gay

lol thats what i thought too... i thought the smoke was funny but the fire was a little ehh
but other than that, i laughedd

Old Post Jun-13-2007 21:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for deejaymara Click here to Send deejaymara a Private Message Visit deejaymara's homepage! Add deejaymara to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > If you don't find this funny...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread