Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

Kitchener sounds like Kitchen

Old Post Jun-17-2005 01:04  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3

hahaha.. No it is better known as Bitchener!

Fuck, get me outta this city...

Old Post Jun-17-2005 01:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo arrete moi ca!

Old Post Jun-17-2005 01:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

HAHAHAHAHAHA I SAID THAT ON PURPOSE

Old Post Jun-17-2005 01:17  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA I SAID THAT ON PURPOSE

yes.. we know you did and no that doesn't mean I like to be kept in a kitchen

yes, I will cook you a meal.. but only once and then I am out

Old Post Jun-17-2005 01:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

noooooooo that wasn't my intention by saying that

i wanted to mean something obvious/stupid like for example ... check the czech republic

Old Post Jun-17-2005 01:47  Morocco
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
noooooooo that wasn't my intention by saying that

i wanted to mean something obvious/stupid like for example ... check the czech republic

ah.. alright.. I get it now!

oh well.. so I thought you meant the other.. I should have known you would never make a comment like that. Well ok.. not to me directly then
LOL

Old Post Jun-17-2005 01:53 
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

you know i am here to defend you against the evil MTLTA opressors

Old Post Jun-17-2005 01:55  Morocco
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
you know i am here to defend you against the evil MTLTA opressors

yes I do know that.. and I think they all think you are gay for this reason

but wtf do they know anyhow? someone needs to defend & protect me sometimes

Old Post Jun-17-2005 02:04 
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

HAHAHAHAHAHA YET THEY'RE THE ONES WHO FELT KRINKER'S ASS. HOW WEIRD DOING THEIR PROJECTION ON ME

Old Post Jun-17-2005 02:11  Morocco
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA YET THEY'RE THE ONES WHO FELT KRINKER'S ASS. HOW WEIRD DOING THEIR PROJECTION ON ME

LOL.. I wish I had pics of them grabbing Krinker's ass

I am gonna post the other ones from that night though!

Old Post Jun-17-2005 02:14 
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
LOL.. I wish I had pics of them grabbing Krinker's ass

I am gonna post the other ones from that night though!

Krinker in his gay pink shirt was smoking. We just had to grab his ass

Old Post Jun-17-2005 19:11  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread