Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
I'm back home in the Pitts...ughhh...and still working on my paper...ishhhh...and practicing my dance moves and my debating skills...akhhhh...cause I got smoked by TOTAs...blaaaaaaah

So honestly, this weekend was really great. I had an absolute blast. 'Twas great meeting all the new faces cause it made the partying so much better, especially with Fahad and Jenn being able to make it from TO. You guys suck major donkey balls So come again to Montreal ASAP so we can do this again

You better practice hard on those dance moves.. cuz I will be back sooner than you think

But yes, partying was great fun with you guys and definitely made Aria seem all that much better for me as well!

Old Post Jun-14-2005 23:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
'Twas great meeting all the new faces cause it made the partying so much better, especially with Fahad and Jenn being able to make it from TO.

You're gay.

Old Post Jun-15-2005 00:15 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by ShadoWolf
sounds like it was a lot of fun!

yes it was, one hell of a weekend!

Old Post Jun-15-2005 00:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
You're gay.

You love it.

Old Post Jun-15-2005 01:26  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

I can only hold back for so long...Epi, Taha, Zing, and Fawzie...you guys are like long lost brothers for me...I had SUCH a fucking awesome time, I truly hope you guys do me the favour and allow me to host you in T.O. so we can party it up old school...

I can't believe you can feel so at home with people you're meeting for the first time, right off the freaking internet...it blew my mind (and my load) so I'm looking forward to the next time, when we pull an all-nighter at some headliner event...next time Danny T is in town make sure you eat your Wheaties because you are staying there until 5 pm muthafuckas.

Nasser is coming next weekend he told me so I hope to meet up with him and maybe party at Sasha (again--well, not again for me; I don't think I should miss this on account of choking in MTL) or Lawler at the Skybar. Tell that monster to call me.

Old Post Jun-15-2005 01:33 
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
Nasser is coming next weekend he told me so I hope to meet up with him and maybe party at Sasha (again--well, not again for me; I don't think I should miss this on account of choking in MTL) or Lawler at the Skybar. Tell that monster to call me.

You are so NOT missing this bitch!!

Lawler @ Skybar.. whatever dude!
NO FUCKING CHOKING FOR YOU!!!

Old Post Jun-15-2005 01:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

if you choke Sasha on Toronto = you are banned from tranceaddict

by the way DON'T EVER SIT NEXT TO FAHAD WHILE HE'S DRIVING HIS CAR ... some molestation can start

Old Post Jun-15-2005 02:30  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

Someone do some research for this bint and find a shisha place in Kitchener/Waterloo...I told her I'd help her but I'm sure you internet geeks have better ways of searching than Google!

She's addicted!

Old Post Jun-15-2005 05:19 
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

how big is the arab community in Kitchener ? if there are no arabs i doubt there is a shisha place where this bint can go to

Old Post Jun-15-2005 05:38  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED the mint

Old Post Jun-16-2005 23:48  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

ya khayééééééé

Old Post Jun-17-2005 00:59  Morocco
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED the mint

I didn't try the mint.. but I'm hooked
and there is NOTHING around Kitchener, cuz this city SUCKS!

Old Post Jun-17-2005 01:02 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread