Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > People wake up! iPod sucks!
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

Arrow

I have the iRiver H320 and all I can say is FUCK ipod.ipod is a piece of shit compare to this. The sound quality is just awesome and I recommend this to everyone and please dont buy that ipod crap unless you dont care about the quality.
Anyone else here has the H320?

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Jan-27-2005 08:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance Effect
Supreme tranceaddict

The only thing right now I would buy from Apple is the Mini Mac.

Next Events: Above & Beyond (April 13 & 14, 2007) San Juan, Puerto Rico
My WebSite www.georgemtz.co.nr

Old Post Jan-27-2005 08:13  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance Effect Click here to Send Trance Effect a Private Message Visit Trance Effect's homepage! Add Trance Effect to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kamil
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trance Effect
The only thing right now I would buy from Apple is the Mini Mac.

wtf? their worst entry level peice of crap?

if anything thats worth buying its a Dual 2ghz G5!

Old Post Jan-27-2005 08:15  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kamil Click here to Send kamil a Private Message Add kamil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

be realistic

whose going to get a cue sheet for each liveset the download.. especially if you want to keep up to date.. you have to wait for someone to make it, etc etc.. by the time you actually get hte cue sheet the set is like 6 months old..

i would still say the best thing for TRANCE is an ipod nothing beats that fastforward feature

although i am very disapointed they dont have a proper line in recording feature.. something really stupid if you ask me.

if a mini disk player splits tracks every 5 - 8 minutes.. that would be sweet too.. you would probably get very easily confused on the set time though :/

the battery life would probably last about 8 months before it starts to piss you off.. you can easily send it in for free waranty (a bit of a hastle) but rechargable batteries never last forever

Old Post Jan-27-2005 11:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

let me rephrase that

ELECTRONIC MUSIC

hehe

Old Post Jan-27-2005 11:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kamil
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
if a mini disk player splits tracks every 5 - 8 minutes.. that would be sweet too.. you would probably get very easily confused on the set time though :/

they do. and recording livesets like that is a dream

Old Post Jan-27-2005 14:20  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kamil Click here to Send kamil a Private Message Add kamil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jupiterone
housin' guide

Im also planning on getting the H320,looks a lot more sexier, and reliable my friend. Either the H320 or the PMP_120 which has a video player to upload movies...basically up to 80 hours of movies and 600 hours of songs. Talk about a mini theater.

Last edited by jupiterone on Jan-27-2005 at 15:08

Old Post Jan-27-2005 15:03  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for jupiterone Click here to Send jupiterone a Private Message Add jupiterone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancealot
Supreme tranceaddict

does iriver play divx movies if you load them in. I would like a review from someone who has the version that plays divx??

Lasgo - something

The best vocal tunes on LI RIP(2001-2002)

Old Post Jan-27-2005 16:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancealot Click here to Send Trancealot a Private Message Add Trancealot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > People wake up! iPod sucks!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread