Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > **** glow... NYC ROAD TRIPPING!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
intelligent77
KISS ME I'M IRISH

**** glow... NYC ROAD TRIPPING!!

LOL.. who's in!!

And peeps up there.. who's got the hook up for us?!?!

I DON"T WANT TO WAIT IN LINE.. i dont want to pay too much to get in.. i've got the pay part down.. i need the line part down!

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL EDM DJ's, DO YOUR DDM (dance, drink & be merry)

Dont' forget to give someone a smilie lap dance today!!!

Old Post Sep-21-2004 02:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for intelligent77 Click here to Send intelligent77 a Private Message Visit intelligent77's homepage! Add intelligent77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
intelligent77
KISS ME I'M IRISH

oh yeah.. wait...

I'm free only on the weekends i don't have my kids.. and i hate being by myself those weekends.. cuz as much as i complain about the messes.. i'm home with my kids all the time and I miss them and its just a weekend to get away for me!!

k plan away!!

Old Post Sep-21-2004 02:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for intelligent77 Click here to Send intelligent77 a Private Message Visit intelligent77's homepage! Add intelligent77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

I am down to go to see MIKE, I beleive Alyssa told me she was down for that as well.

Old Post Sep-21-2004 12:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
intelligent77
KISS ME I'M IRISH

YEAH!!... PARTYING JoSYSTyL

bubbleraver is gonna save me!!

partying in Seattle soon... anyone want to join me!!

Old Post Sep-21-2004 12:38  United States
euphoria

What event are you attending in Seattle?

Old Post Sep-21-2004 12:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

Old Post Sep-21-2004 15:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeRangedMind
Supreme Houseaddict

quote:
Originally posted by vtec junkie

heh dork

1.The Grower feat Corey Andrew - Move Your Body (Jesse Garcia Remix)
2.Carl Kennedy - The Love You Bring Me - (Roger's S-Man Vocal Edit)
3.Louie Vega & Jay Sinister Seal feat. Julie McKnight - Diamond Life (Accapella)
4.Offer Nissim feat Maya - Perfect Love(Offer Nissim Perfect Club Mix)
5.DJ Brizi feat Selma Hernandes - Remedios (Relight Orchestra Remix)

Old Post Sep-21-2004 19:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DeRangedMind Click here to Send DeRangedMind a Private Message Add DeRangedMind to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryo
bleeps and bloops

where to?

Old Post Sep-21-2004 19:44  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for cryo Click here to Send cryo a Private Message Visit cryo's homepage! Add cryo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
intelligent77
KISS ME I'M IRISH

I wanna road trip for Sasha @ Crobar!!

Old Post Sep-21-2004 20:38  United States
cryo
bleeps and bloops

quote:
Originally posted by intelligent77
I wanna road trip for Sasha @ Crobar!!

:/ not 21+ here

Old Post Sep-21-2004 20:49  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for cryo Click here to Send cryo a Private Message Visit cryo's homepage! Add cryo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phoenixBEBE
rainbows abound 7-5-13

Location: 2012. Everything changes after this year :) <3 so can't wait.

yeahhh Sasha at CROBAR!!! def come up for that!!! and yeahh Josy we gonna party it up at GLOW in October kekek <3

Old Post Sep-21-2004 21:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixBEBE Click here to Send phoenixBEBE a Private Message Add phoenixBEBE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > **** glow... NYC ROAD TRIPPING!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread