Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ShadoWolf
ISOS

http://www.charlatan.ca/articles/20...ries/78211.html

Old Post Oct-09-2004 05:37  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadoWolf Click here to Send ShadoWolf a Private Message Add ShadoWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DTMMfam
tranceaddict

thank god i live in california.

Old Post Oct-09-2004 06:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DTMMfam Click here to Send DTMMfam a Private Message Add DTMMfam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nialsjd
tranceaddict

i heard those spiders are in parts of iraq. so don't kill it or the world will think ur pro-bush

Old Post Oct-09-2004 06:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nialsjd Click here to Send nialsjd a Private Message Add nialsjd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sensorium
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by nialsjd
i heard those spiders are in parts of iraq. so don't kill it or the world will think ur pro-bush

Oh boy...

Old Post Oct-09-2004 07:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sensorium Click here to Send sensorium a Private Message Add sensorium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Massive84
Old Relic

quote:

Muslims are not allowed to kill Spiders.

The story goes, when the prophet Mohammed was being chased and about to get killed, he went inside a cave.

So this spider came and builds a web on the entrance of the cave and went on it.

When the people who wanted to kill Mohammed approached the cave they saw this web, so they figured he couldn't be here or ells the web would be destroyed.

Thatís how a spider saved The prophet.

Spiders shouldn't attack you if you leave them allone i think (well alot of them) but it's dangerous to have them in your bedroom or something like that, since if they can go on your bed while you sleeping , you mite move alot without knowning but the spider will feel a threat and bites.

-Moose

Old Post Oct-09-2004 08:46  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

Thumbs down

quote:

WTF

Kill the thing anyway.

Old Post Oct-09-2004 08:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

Just read this at work...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/08/sp...e.ap/index.html

https://www.sendspace.com/file/m2vgyc

Old Post Oct-09-2004 15:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShadoWolf
ISOS

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT
Just read this at work...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/08/sp...e.ap/index.html

Old Post Oct-09-2004 15:28  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadoWolf Click here to Send ShadoWolf a Private Message Add ShadoWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

quote:
Originally posted by Massive84
Muslims are not allowed to kill Spiders.

the story you told is true , but there's no restriction on killing spiders.

are you muslim Massive84 ? because people will think we worship spiders

Old Post Oct-09-2004 15:39  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Oh fuck, I just saw a brown recluse on my porch.

I lifted a box and he was just sitting there... I got a good look at him before he skittered off behind our cabinets...

Old Post Oct-09-2004 15:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nwopper
Mullets! More Mullets!

I am glad we don't have 'em here...
Or maybe they are here...but I haven't seen one crawling around yet...

The only thing I see are big, fat common housespiders running around my hall... My cat plays with them so they get tortured a little before they die... And if they don't die that way...I will get my flipflop to squash their asses!

Old Post Oct-09-2004 16:17  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for nwopper Click here to Send nwopper a Private Message Visit nwopper's homepage! Add nwopper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kypez
.:LikWit Addict:.

Old Post Oct-09-2004 19:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kypez Click here to Send kypez a Private Message Add kypez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread