Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by speedracer_mec
case close:

I went to class this morning and when i got back....school had already taken care of it.
Ra told them where it was at....and they killed it and threw it in the trash....pretty lame because my roommate wanted to put it in a jar!

-_-;;;;;;;

i wouldn't believe that.

ask to see the body.

they could be telling you this just to shut you up.

Old Post Sep-14-2004 15:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loca
the vibe raider

Check out this baby for fun

It's an East African Horned Baboon Spider A.K.A. Curved-Horn Tarantula, and they get quite big with a body size varying from 13-90 mm. They're pretty damn scary to see and deliver quite a painful bite. Thankfully i've only seen one twice in my life but i regret never keeping either one

Old Post Sep-14-2004 15:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for loca Click here to Send loca a Private Message Add loca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

I believe them because several people were talkin about it like 15minutes ago....seeems the spider drew in a small crowd at 8am...LOL!

THank god I can walk through that exit now

Old Post Sep-14-2004 17:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for speedracer_mec Click here to Send speedracer_mec a Private Message Add speedracer_mec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jrbuddha
Senior tranceaddict

What if it laid eggs!

Posting a thread about this wastes everyone's time

Old Post Sep-14-2004 17:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jrbuddha Click here to Send jrbuddha a Private Message Add jrbuddha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6iki_Snake
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess

ask to see the body.

this becomes more and more of a X files episode every day....

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
i didnt read it but i saw a she in there. damn bitches

Old Post Sep-14-2004 17:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for 6iki_Snake Click here to Send 6iki_Snake a Private Message Add 6iki_Snake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedracer_mec
DeepHouse & Progressive

I was digging through the trash and to no luck!

But on my way to getting lunch today I snapped a picture of a poor bird who got trampled on the sidewalk

Old Post Sep-14-2004 18:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for speedracer_mec Click here to Send speedracer_mec a Private Message Add speedracer_mec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

poor bird...

this whole traumatic experience... but how did you know it was a brown recluse in the first place?

i don't know too much about spiders, the only 1 i know is dangerous is black widow and I can tell them apart..

i wouldn't know a brown recluse from a regular house spider...

Old Post Sep-14-2004 19:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wwu.punisher
The Enigma

We caught a Hobo spider in a jar last year in the dorms.

The guy who kept it held weekly "spider battles", in which we would pit any other big spiders we could find against the Hobo. He owned seven before one finally kicked his ass.

1. Utah Saints - Lost Vagueness (Oliver Lieb's Main Mix)
2. Klea - Tic Toc (Paul Van Dyk's Re-Edit)
3. Alibi - Eternity (Inner City Mix)
4. Cirque de Soleil - Pokinoi (Sasha Mix)
5. Chris & Kai vs. Levin - Gone to Heaven

Old Post Sep-14-2004 19:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wwu.punisher Click here to Send wwu.punisher a Private Message Add wwu.punisher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

poor spiders. poor bird.

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Sep-14-2004 20:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
{b.s.e.}
savant garde

quote:
Originally posted by speedracer_mec
Dude im fukin shaking right now.

The spider is sleeping 8ft away from my room above the door of the janitor's supply room.

OMFG!!!

I tried to take a pic and it went back inside the gap of the door on top.

We tried to kill it 20min ago and it went inside.

DAMNIT!

I want to call the police right now.....but evy1 in my dorm is going to make fun of me.LOL

THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT!

IMMA DIE!!!dfgfghcgfhncgfnhc

this shit worst than terrorism1!!!

ahhahahahaha you fucking coward. next time, use a

instead of calling the cops.

bahahaha

Old Post Sep-14-2004 21:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for {b.s.e.} Click here to Send {b.s.e.} a Private Message Add {b.s.e.} to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starlabs
Supreme tranceaddict

Another brown recluse victim: this time a 5 year old boy

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/08/sp...e.ap/index.html

Old Post Oct-09-2004 00:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for starlabs Click here to Send starlabs a Private Message Add starlabs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SgtFoo
Ableton & ProTools addict

Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada, eh?! When: 28 Days Later ........ Why: the rage made me

considering their size, they seem rather harmless.. but i can see from the (unrelated) photos ppl post how you'd be scared of it.

there's a TA DJ who's local to Toronto, Canada who shall remain anonymous that I killed several spiders for once, b/c he's arachnaphobic (phobia of spiders).

seriously tho... watch for eggs... it's a valid point.

'-.SgtFoo.-'
My SoundCloud<|>ArenDeJong.com<|>Vital Radio

Old Post Oct-09-2004 01:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for SgtFoo Click here to Send SgtFoo a Private Message Visit SgtFoo's homepage! Add SgtFoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread