Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
skytrancegirl
Supreme tranceaddict

wow..what an amazing night....after i bought the tix for PVD and then seen the forcast i did nothing but bitch about how bad it was going to suck with tha rain..when me and my friends got into the city it started pouring but i was still in a good mood..we ended up buying umbrellas and walking to central park..by the time we got there we were pretty wet..as soon as i started hearing the beats from outside the park i was getting psyched! as soon as we got in the park we put our umbrellas down and went right up to the front..at that point i could care less about the rain..the vibe was amazing...all these people dancing in the rain and having a great time..no one gave a shit about the rain...it was amazing..and when the lasers were shooting across the sky the rain looked like glitter, and from dancing so much the rain actually kept me cool.
his set blew me away..he spun alot of hard stuff and everyone was loving it! people were going crazee! i thought it was fun towards the end when they through all those beach balls out..it was crazee...beach balls flying everywhere! when he spun that one song with prodigy in it i totally went nuts! does anyone know what track that was?? he really surprised me with some of the stuff he was playing..then i heard some stuff that sounded really PSY like too. thats one thing i love about PVD..everytime i see him..he always throws tracks in his set you would never expect. that "another fucking lovesong track was amazing too. other highlights of the nite..when he teased us with for an angel, and when he played " i feel you" i love that track!i really hope that someone recorded this set and i can find it! by the end of SS we were soaking wet, and went back to my friend joannas house in jersey to wash and dry our clothes before coming to spirit, the only thing that really put a damper on my night was finding out that due to the rain my 300 dollar celly is no longer working, the the worst part is i just got it a month ago! we ended up getting to spirit at about 2.30 and i really enjoyed his set there too, and i like how the dj booth is right there. i must say tho i definetly had more fun at SS. highlight of the night..at the very end we got paul to come down and take a pic with us..can't wait to see how that turned out!

Old Post Jun-27-2004 02:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for skytrancegirl Click here to Send skytrancegirl a Private Message Add skytrancegirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
umes23
BeatAddict

Thumbs up

!!!TUNE!!!

filo&peri- juicy (marc van lynden remix)

Old Post Jun-27-2004 02:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for umes23 Click here to Send umes23 a Private Message Add umes23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Wait a minute.

There was a chick that flashed...

AND I DIDNT SEE THAT!!!!!

Old Post Jun-27-2004 03:02  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NY1004
Sudoku Addict

Re: AMazing night

quote:
Originally posted by xxzambran0xx
and the first or second encore at Spirt with male vocals...anyone know the name of that song...

Schiller Mit Heppner - Leben...I Feel You (PVD Edit)

Old Post Jun-27-2004 03:10  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for NY1004 Click here to Send NY1004 a Private Message Add NY1004 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BxNemo
Mother******s....

Dood the chick that flashed everyone is the girlfriend of patricks brother. Patick is the guy that goes out with Bri, and patrick is one of the best people you can ever meet man. She hanged with us for a while, her name is Madalyn and she's also cool peoples. i'll keep posting as i see names come up.

Espen & Elusive - Poetic Penetration (Furry Nipples Remix) 5 fuckin stars!
Second Sun - Playground
Interstate - I Found You

Old Post Jun-27-2004 03:17  El Salvador
Click Here to See the Profile for BxNemo Click here to Send BxNemo a Private Message Add BxNemo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sirocco
Parametric Surgeon

quote:
Originally posted by skytrancegirl
the only thing that really put a damper on my night was finding out that due to the rain my 300 dollar celly is no longer working, the the worst part is i just got it a month ago!

same here...sony ericson 610

cry

i took a ton of pics too

Top 5:
1. R-Tem - Voiceless
2. New Order - Jetstream (Tom Neville Remix)
3. Pillow One - Ministry Of Love
4. Pulser - Point of Impact (Mike Koglin Remix)
5. Armin Van Buuren - Shivers (Christian Webber Mix)

Old Post Jun-27-2004 03:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sirocco Click here to Send Sirocco a Private Message Visit Sirocco's homepage! Add Sirocco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
skytrancegirl
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sirocco
same here...sony ericson 610

cry

i took a ton of pics too

yeah..and i tried soo hard to keep it as dry as possible...owell i guess it just takes a few drops

Old Post Jun-27-2004 03:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for skytrancegirl Click here to Send skytrancegirl a Private Message Add skytrancegirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LordQuinnTrance
Supreme tranceaddict

Whats the name of the song in this vid?
http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=B...A1C12C5B1833495
(MVI_0977.AVI)

Old Post Jun-27-2004 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LordQuinnTrance Click here to Send LordQuinnTrance a Private Message Add LordQuinnTrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pacha4life
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: AMazing night

quote:
Originally posted by xxzambran0xx
love the rain...

love the atmosphere...

love the girl that flashed in the rain...

balls were great...except when people were trying to hit the ball and they missed and punched me in the face...

I smelled weed the whole day lol too funny, wish someone offerd some

OMG the LASERS!

Did anyone see at Spirit when this guy was trying to pick this girl up into his shoulders and THEY BOTH FELL FOWARD! Not only that they got back up and then FELL BACKWARDS.... TOO FUNNY

FAV tracks

Lo Step - burma
Love song(TWICE)
couple of hard songs that i dont remember but were sick at the time

and the first or second encore at Spirt with male vocals...anyone know the name of that song...

the only people i saw at spirit was rachel getting on brian's shoulders i sure as hell hope the didn't fall

Old Post Jun-27-2004 04:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pacha4life Click here to Send pacha4life a Private Message Add pacha4life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Haunted
one scary ass mothertruck

anyone remember what benny benassi track pvd played?

Old Post Jun-27-2004 05:32  Zimbabwe
Click Here to See the Profile for Haunted Click here to Send Haunted a Private Message Add Haunted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vlad
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: AMazing night

quote:
Originally posted by pacha4life
the only people i saw at spirit was rachel getting on brian's shoulders i sure as hell hope the didn't fall

When was this? WTF... I must have been with Erin and Liz...

quote:
Originally posted by Coup
Vlad wins.
Flawless victory.

Old Post Jun-27-2004 06:14  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad Click here to Send Vlad a Private Message Add Vlad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

Well like I said I dint see any Ta's...But here are my pics....If you saw me...well damn.

Are we high? lol

lol

Old Post Jun-27-2004 06:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread