Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Where are the pics and the vids that people were taking from the stage?

...press people

Old Post Jun-29-2004 04:31  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sirocco
Parametric Surgeon

im hoping it rains during armin actually lol

i just will come prepared with zip lock bags this time and dont have to worry ;p

Top 5:
1. R-Tem - Voiceless
2. New Order - Jetstream (Tom Neville Remix)
3. Pillow One - Ministry Of Love
4. Pulser - Point of Impact (Mike Koglin Remix)
5. Armin Van Buuren - Shivers (Christian Webber Mix)

Old Post Jun-29-2004 04:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sirocco Click here to Send Sirocco a Private Message Visit Sirocco's homepage! Add Sirocco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DR86
I <3 GW Basketball

quote:
Originally posted by Sirocco
im hoping it rains during armin actually lol

i just will come prepared with zip lock bags this time and dont have to worry ;p

fuck armin, I'M GOING TO BE IN ARUUUUUUUUUBAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

It has to start somewhere,
It has to start sometime,
What better place then here?
What better time than now?

--Rage Against the Machine

Old Post Jun-29-2004 04:51  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for DR86 Click here to Send DR86 a Private Message Add DR86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

damn too bad i wont b here for it o well its ok cause il lb seein him on da 7th in ibiza!!!

Old Post Jun-29-2004 05:21  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
squirrelly
The Phun Nun

Too much review, not enough pictars!

Old Post Jun-29-2004 05:30  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for squirrelly Click here to Send squirrelly a Private Message Add squirrelly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djozzman1
Senior tranceaddict

Kill this thread already, the event is over...you had fun it was great cool...no need to extend it to 95 pages for no reason

Old Post Jun-29-2004 05:32  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for djozzman1 Click here to Send djozzman1 a Private Message Add djozzman1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sirocco
Parametric Surgeon

quote:
Originally posted by djozzman1
Kill this thread already, the event is over...you had fun it was great cool...no need to extend it to 95 pages for no reason

you jsut charge into thsi forums and reply ot every thread with negativity and start new ones. whats with that man?

Top 5:
1. R-Tem - Voiceless

Old Post Jun-29-2004 05:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sirocco Click here to Send Sirocco a Private Message Visit Sirocco's homepage! Add Sirocco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
you jsut charge into thsi forums and reply ot every thread with negativity and start new ones. whats with that man?

just ignore it man its da best way to shut him up

Old Post Jun-29-2004 05:38  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djozzman1
Senior tranceaddict

quote:

cuz i feel like it, im jealous because im not a true NYTA

Old Post Jun-29-2004 05:38  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for djozzman1 Click here to Send djozzman1 a Private Message Add djozzman1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sirocco
Parametric Surgeon

quote:
Originally posted by djozzman1
cuz i feel like it, im jealous because im not a true NYTA

Top 5:
1. R-Tem - Voiceless

Old Post Jun-29-2004 05:55  United States
djozzman1
Senior tranceaddict

quote:

lol whats with the infatuation of arnold for...the governator

Old Post Jun-29-2004 06:01  Serbia
pacha4life
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: PvD and his iBook

quote:
Originally posted by CynepMeH
BTw, not to derail the conversation here but one of the things I find a bit annoying is PvD's insistance on using his laptop in his sets. Don't get me wrong - I'm all for banging sound and better quality but at moments I couldn't help but wonder "What if he just has some mix proggy running the whole set?" Ever since he started using it his sets lost a lot of the "personal" touch and became just ... dunno... deprived of emotion and feeling he used to bring to the crowd. If he's going to use it, the least he could do is hide it - its bad enough as it is we're paying $40+ to hear him spin records (not play live) but now with the laptop on the mixing deck I feel cheated.

I dunno.. am I alone in this?

p.s. just a thought - try to keep flames out of this perfectly reasonable discussion.

hey he def didn't play uplifting trance...but every time i've seen him spin in nyc..he hasn't i think that's his style in nyc...just bangin hard trance getting the dance floor moving...i'm sure you'll have plenty of epic melodic trance at armin on august 12th ...as far as his laptop it dones't bother me because he's evolving with technology without cheating us.

Old Post Jun-29-2004 12:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pacha4life Click here to Send pacha4life a Private Message Add pacha4life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread