Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Hybrid - I'm still awake (Grayarea Remix) question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Bernd_Gradish
99.9% of edm sucks!!!

Hybrid - I'm still awake (Grayarea Remix) question

Is there a difference between the on promo available Grayarea remix and the Grayarea's Il Postino E Lo Stronzo Disoccupato Mix as seen in a tracklist from Hybrid - DJ Set At Friction Intimate Lot 33 Canberra? -> http://www.hybridized.org/sets/?id=130

Old Post Jun-11-2004 00:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Bernd_Gradish Click here to Send Bernd_Gradish a Private Message Add Bernd_Gradish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vhx1
TiT Killer

Same remix. WHere did you pick it up at?

Old Post Jun-11-2004 03:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vhx1 Click here to Send vhx1 a Private Message Add vhx1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bernd_Gradish
99.9% of edm sucks!!!

quote:
Originally posted by vhx1
Same remix. WHere did you pick it up at?

Internet
But Hooj.com has got promo copies of it now. I'll order at that shop. Need this awesome remix on vinyl asap

Old Post Jun-11-2004 13:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Bernd_Gradish Click here to Send Bernd_Gradish a Private Message Add Bernd_Gradish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Hybrid - I'm still awake (Grayarea Remix) question
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread