Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Armin Van Buuren Roll Call ~ Glow - DC (07-03-04)
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Clyde77
junior tranceaddict

me

Old Post Jun-12-2004 09:47  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for Clyde77 Click here to Send Clyde77 a Private Message Add Clyde77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EssentialMix3r
Senior tranceaddict

Are you serious?I have nvr been to Sonar but I am going tonight to check it out

Gabriel & Dresden, Deep Dish, Paul Van Dyk, Edgar V, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten,Armin Van Buren, Pete Moutso, Dan Sampson, K Yun, Dee Jay Clutch, Ak1200, Dieselboy, Seb Fontain, Miss Kittin, Rich "Humpty" Visson, Reid Speed...owned me!

Old Post Jun-12-2004 17:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EssentialMix3r Click here to Send EssentialMix3r a Private Message Add EssentialMix3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancEyes22
but then there's you..

yeah brian, do you think they would put sasha in that tiny space? hehe...they are using the garage and it will be HUGE

Old Post Jun-12-2004 17:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancEyes22 Click here to Send trancEyes22 a Private Message Add trancEyes22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

This was taken from the Glow boards...a post that Pete himself made about Glow and upcoming events. it looks like Armin will not be @ Club Fur (the new Glow) but he will be spinning in DC on the 3rd at a loft yet to be determined. Either way...im still going.

quote:
We found out a week ago that the July dates werenít going to happen. We donít own Fur. We plan on what we are told by Fur management. Iím sorry some of you are disappointed; however let me assure you no one is more disappointed than us. We worked very hard on getting the best lineups (June 19th Tiesto, 26th Sasha, July 3rd Armin, 10th Deep Dish, 17th George Acosta, 24th PVD) and rest assured that the June/July lineups are only the beginning when it comes to the talent we will bring. We can only play with the cards that have been dealt to us. We have no control over DC inspections, or Pepco or the hundred other things that can go wrong when building a venue of this capacity and detail. We could not find a venue to reschedule Tiesto and Sasha, so we thought it would be great to not deprive you all of them, and give our blessings to have them play at Nation and Sonar. Could I have canceled Armin?? Yes, however we think having Armin play at the Loft would be better then not having him play in DC at all. We will bring our own light and sound system for this event, and I truly believe it will be a great night. We should know an exact date in about two weeks, but as of now Fur is scheduled to open the end of July.

Thanks for your support and patience,

Pete

Old Post Jun-14-2004 00:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Greedy
Supreme tranceaddict

told yall so

Old Post Jun-14-2004 00:14  Vietnam
Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Add Greedy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

At least hes still in DC that night......you coming???

Old Post Jun-14-2004 00:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for vtec junkie Click here to Send vtec junkie a Private Message Visit vtec junkie's homepage! Add vtec junkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sammy6979
Supreme tranceaddict

Location doesn't matter!!! I will be at the loft for Armin anyway, just have to get there a little earlier, thats all. Definitely include myself, and cougar on that list, and in mind for the afterparty Brian.

Old Post Jun-14-2004 00:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sammy6979 Click here to Send sammy6979 a Private Message Add sammy6979 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

quote:
Originally posted by sammy6979
Location doesn't matter!!! I will be at the loft for Armin anyway, just have to get there a little earlier, thats all. Definitely include myself, and cougar on that list, and in mind for the afterparty Brian.

Now thats the spirt bro!!! Its gonna be a sick night in DC once again with my GLOW buddies.

Old Post Jun-14-2004 00:22  United States
trancEyes22
but then there's you..

hehe peter, told us what? we kinda knew ourselves glow wasn't open

and its going to be at the loft, which is the 4th floor of dream. i guess i need to prepare for 30 year old guidos who can't speak english hitting on me the entire night....blah

i'll still go, even tho this is a huge disappointment. in the words of indy,glow sort it out!!!!

Old Post Jun-14-2004 00:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancEyes22 Click here to Send trancEyes22 a Private Message Add trancEyes22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

^^^^^Come on you know we will protect you ERIN!!!!!

Old Post Jun-14-2004 00:36  United States
Greedy
Supreme tranceaddict

yea i knew armin wasnt gonna happen. . . not like i had insider news . . . . .but i just knew

when is this. . . .if you come down brian and i dont have plans, ill come out and we'll own shit up!

Old Post Jun-14-2004 00:39  Vietnam
Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Add Greedy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
vtec junkie
slave to the dark beat

quote:
Originally posted by Busy Child
yea i knew armin wasnt gonna happen. . . not like i had insider news . . . . .but i just knew

when is this. . . .if you come down brian and i dont have plans, ill come out and we'll own shit up!

weRD!!!!!

Old Post Jun-14-2004 00:42  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Armin Van Buuren Roll Call ~ Glow - DC (07-03-04)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread