Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Katana - In Silence (Txitarro Remix)
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PEZ68
Progressive Resistance

quote:
Originally posted by djrory
And how the hell do you pronounce it?

I think : Tschi-tscha-ro

Old Post Jun-11-2004 14:35  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PEZ68 Click here to Send PEZ68 a Private Message Add PEZ68 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Once again:

Does this look like a "Post tracks you heard on ASOT"-forum?

actually,

quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Neo

OK, points taken into consideration and i agree it needs to be more clearly defined.

But as i have said before, any new tune should be discussed in that forum wether its a vinyl / cd release or heard on a radio show like ASOT or TranceAirWaves.

MP3 RELEASES OF CD / VINYL / RADIO RIPS should not be discussed thou IMO.

I'll talk to Swamper about it as soon as possible.

as much as i don't agree with it..

i think that is a contradiction from neo....

what is the difference between a radio rip, and something on asot or trance airwaves???

I think if you review something you heard on asot/taw is fine...as long as you put release info, and a review...

quote:
Katana - In Silence (Txitxarro Remix)
Ok, I rarely use this word, but OMG! This track is huuge!! Crowd must be going nuts when a DJ drops this. Played by Armin on today's ASOT and on Tuesday on TATW with Above & Beyond.

who cares, what is that supposed to say??? that you think its an amazing track? That i should go download it?
This forum is so people can find out about NEW RELEASESSSS . Stuff heard on asot/taw may never get released, and should be mentioned in music discussion not new releases.

Old Post Jun-11-2004 18:27  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLuver4evr
:D

quote:
Originally posted by marco.V
the beginning really sounds like 4 strings - into the night imo
nice track though

and bulid up sounded like The Space Brothers - Everywhere I Go

lol

PPL no more arguing.....this is out at dancegrooves now

Old Post Jun-11-2004 19:45  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLuver4evr Click here to Send TranceLuver4evr a Private Message Add TranceLuver4evr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

quote:
and bulid up sounded like The Space Brothers - Everywhere I Go

someone agrees ffs...i kinda hear the 4 strings..

Old Post Jun-11-2004 19:50  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for sandstorm03 Click here to Send sandstorm03 a Private Message Add sandstorm03 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mista
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sandstorm03
who cares, what is that supposed to say??? that you think its an amazing track? That i should go download it?
This forum is so people can find out about NEW RELEASESSSS. Stuff heard on asot/taw may never get released, and should be mentioned in music discussion not new releases.

I merely mentioned asot to give people a clue about where to look if they hadn't heard the track. And, fyi, if a track is referred to as 'huge', it generally means it's better than the average trance track. I realize a lot of tracks djs in general play may never be signed, but in this case, it is. I suggest you check only-djs more often.

Old Post Jun-11-2004 19:51  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Mista Click here to Send Mista a Private Message Visit Mista's homepage! Add Mista to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sandstorm03

if you look people have posted push - r.e.s.p.e.c.t as a new release because of asot, its not even the right name for the track.

quote:
I merely mentioned asot to give people a clue about where to look if they hadn't heard the track.

there are 150 asot's

its not even Katana - In Silence (Txitxarro Remix) so maby you should check only-djs

Old Post Jun-11-2004 19:57  Italy
varun
Sunbaked

heheh...this does sound a bit like into the night....hmmm...i haven't heard the brandichoot mix(sp?)...any good? this one rocks tho..beautiful synth...i've heard it somewhere before...can't remember where...

Spacy dreamer

Old Post Jun-12-2004 09:40  India
Click Here to See the Profile for varun Click here to Send varun a Private Message Add varun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

useless fact of the day: the sound of the word 'txitxarro' means a kind of fish in portuguese

Old Post Jun-12-2004 10:26  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romain
Romeijn van den Taar

very powerful track, i like it a lot

Old Post Jun-12-2004 12:18  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Romain Click here to Send Romain a Private Message Add Romain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
colabus
Senior tranceaddict

hmm this remix isn't too bad, but can't say i'd go out and buy it.

colabus blogspot
colabus requiem

some top tunes:
01. rico soarez aka probspot - foreplay
02. adam white & andy moor pres white room - white room original mix
03. rico soarez aka probspot - tv dinner
04. brian ono - an ending ascent leama & moor remix
05. audioholics - external key original mix

* come check out #asot on efnet

Old Post Jun-13-2004 02:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for colabus Click here to Send colabus a Private Message Add colabus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

Fuuuuuucking hell, that build is absolutely sick!

Hoping to hear this at a club soon... wow.

In Search of Anything [Magnetism Digital]

Old Post Jun-13-2004 22:02  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djrenco
nonstop2k.com

good track with nice melody

quote:
Originally posted by Mysterio
Sample anyone?

anyone posted a little sample in the midi tread :
http://www.hyperlinkmedia.co.uk/insilence.mp3

Old Post Jun-15-2004 18:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for djrenco Click here to Send djrenco a Private Message Visit djrenco's homepage! Add djrenco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Katana - In Silence (Txitarro Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread