Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Katana - In Silence (Txitarro Remix)
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Bernd_Gradish
99.9% of edm sucks!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mista
What difference does it make? It will be released sooner or later anyway. Is it so much better to review a track once you've managed to pull it off the internet?

Maybe to be up to date when a track is available for SALE!!!
Some ppl here are here for the music and not for the download-info!
Also a real review would be nice and not just "OMG" every here and there.

Old Post May-23-2004 15:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Bernd_Gradish Click here to Send Bernd_Gradish a Private Message Add Bernd_Gradish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
noikeee
dubstep convert

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Once again:

Does this look like a "Post tracks you heard on ASOT"-forum?

actually,

quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Neo

OK, points taken into consideration and i agree it needs to be more clearly defined.

But as i have said before, any new tune should be discussed in that forum wether its a vinyl / cd release or heard on a radio show like ASOT or TranceAirWaves.

MP3 RELEASES OF CD / VINYL / RADIO RIPS should not be discussed thou IMO.

I'll talk to Swamper about it as soon as possible.

as much as i don't agree with it..

Old Post May-23-2004 16:03  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

Well, okay fair enough, but in that case they shouldn't be posted if there's no release date known.

Afraid to Dream EP [Electronic Tree]

Old Post May-23-2004 16:07  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mista
Supreme tranceaddict

Ok, if it makes you feel any better it's getting released June 14th on Reset Records.

Old Post May-23-2004 16:53  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Mista Click here to Send Mista a Private Message Visit Mista's homepage! Add Mista to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deibero
Supreme tranceaddict

does anyone agree that theres a part of this song that seems like a remix of 4 strings - into the night...?

Old Post May-24-2004 19:12  Panama
Click Here to See the Profile for deibero Click here to Send deibero a Private Message Add deibero to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt
Supreme tranceaddict

this track kicks my ass so hard I have trouble pooping.

Old Post May-25-2004 03:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Add Matt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rounder19
DEMF 2011

quote:
Originally posted by Matt
this track kicks my ass so hard I have trouble pooping.

lol

Old Post May-26-2004 06:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rounder19 Click here to Send rounder19 a Private Message Add rounder19 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thunder5
#ukta?

quote:
Originally posted by deibero
does anyone agree that theres a part of this song that seems like a remix of 4 strings - into the night...?

What parts?

I don't notice any similarities...

Old Post May-26-2004 10:15  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Thunder5 Click here to Send Thunder5 a Private Message Add Thunder5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
m0sh
Ibiza 05'

quote:
Originally posted by deibero

If you are referring to the melody then you better know that the original is older than into the night

James Holden is my only GOD!

Old Post May-26-2004 11:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh Click here to Send m0sh a Private Message Add m0sh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deibero
Supreme tranceaddict

i mean in the first couple of minutes, it starts building up like the d-tech remix of into the night!

Old Post May-28-2004 02:51  Panama
Click Here to See the Profile for deibero Click here to Send deibero a Private Message Add deibero to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
clubsolutely
Direct Driver

is it just me or the melody is the same as the older tune silence by same katana ?

3. Ayu - M [Above & Beyond Typhoon Dub]

Tune of The Moment
Afterlife - Never Before (Bobby Blanco and Miki Moto Mix) [Hed Kandi]
My Vinylist

Old Post May-28-2004 12:44  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for clubsolutely Click here to Send clubsolutely a Private Message Add clubsolutely to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PHg
Supreme tranceaddict

It's a remake of Silence... there's a remake of Fancy Fair coming up as well

Old Post May-28-2004 13:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for PHg Click here to Send PHg a Private Message Add PHg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Katana - In Silence (Txitarro Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread