Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > so here is my funny bar story about tonight...
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

so here is my funny bar story about tonight...

(warning...may not be as funny as advertised)

so tonight i was out at C.B. & Potts for our weekly poker tournament we started doing hehe. we're on a break and across the room i see this INCREDIBLY beautiful girl sitting with another girl that is pretty decent and i'm talking to my friend and stuff and i'm like "damn yo...check out this girl behind that fat dude in the maroon shirt". he agrees that she is teh hotness and then begins to talk me into going over there hehe.

now...you all know me...i don't have any game at all haha, but for some reason, possibly my new shirt i was wearing...i say fuck it and stroll up to these chicks and bust out.

so i bust out and start chatting it up bla bla bla...find out about these girls bla bla bla...introduce friend bla bla bla...it gets to the point where we're like...well, what's going on tonight? and we end up deciding on this club that we'd never been to. so these girls follow us down there...we get there and being the genius that i am...i have left my liscense in my car (drove in my friends) so i can't get into the bar hehee. yes...i'm a smooth operator . so i go back and get it and it takes me like a good while...and then i finally get back to the bar...

i find them inside and realize that this is quite possibly the ghettoest club in the united states. i look out onto the dance floor and see the meat factory that it is and think my god...what the hell am i...whitest boy in the world, doing in this club with this incredibly hot chick surrounded by thugs.

so we're there...and immediately this girl starts getting danced up on by every dude within a ten person radius and this girl is TOTALLY all about it. i was literally blown away by the whorishness. so after so long...my friend and i just bailed out of there and said fuck it...we were done wasting our time, but had a fantastic time laughing about the situation and the whorishness of this girl haha. i mean to look at her she looked like a model...but then...the evil came out i guess i dunno hahaha. just funny.

anyway, we got out of there and we got her car a ticket for being parked without paid parking and we took off laughing about it all the way back home hehehe ...

i really learned something about certain types of women tonight...

Old Post Apr-17-2005 08:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ripped Bag
Senior tranceaddict

I hate that shit!

But I avoid all club scenes like the plague, and will continue to do so for the remainder of my life. Clubs suck

Old Post Apr-17-2005 08:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ripped Bag Click here to Send Ripped Bag a Private Message Add Ripped Bag to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by Ripped Bag
I hate that shit!

But I avoid all club scenes like the plague, and will continue to do so for the remainder of my life. Clubs suck

i dont think clubs suck....

unless ur a candy kid. cuz they get laughed at. haha

Old Post Apr-17-2005 08:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
getfoul
LOL Tiesto

very nice touch with the ticket.

dogs and I talk like an imbecile! I wander around, "Ooo! You want
food!" I've turned into a f*cking moron.

Old Post Apr-17-2005 14:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for getfoul Click here to Send getfoul a Private Message Add getfoul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

i think you couldve hit it if you took them to ur house and had some drinks instead.

Old Post Apr-17-2005 14:27  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Ocean Click here to Send Danny Ocean a Private Message Add Danny Ocean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

YOU FOOL!

you're telling me this girl displayed an abundance of (what I like to call) "teh whore factor" and you just let it slide

you could've been laid and now you're stuck wanking it in your appartment because you couldn't take the initiative and left her with no choice but to pick from a bunch of (what I like to call) nitros.

you get an F for the night, though since you talked to the bitches and got them to go out you get a B+ for effort.

Old Post Apr-17-2005 14:28  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance Nutter
........... I got nothing

quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica
YOU FOOL!

you're telling me this girl displayed an abundance of (what I like to call) "teh whore factor" and you just let it slide

you could've been laid and now you're stuck wanking it in your appartment because you couldn't take the initiative

Coming from the guy not sure whether to root his girlfriend!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=259008
Sorry, shouldn't make fun, just strikes me as an odd comment

Old Post Apr-17-2005 14:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance Nutter Click here to Send Trance Nutter a Private Message Add Trance Nutter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

quote:
Originally posted by Trance Nutter
Coming from the guy not sure whether to root his girlfriend!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=259008
Sorry, shouldn't make fun, just strikes me as an odd comment

well if my g/f displayed the same signs i'd have it figured out by now

all the subtle shit is what keeps her more attractive anyway

Old Post Apr-17-2005 14:40  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for denys envy Click here to Send denys envy a Private Message Visit denys envy's homepage! Add denys envy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance Nutter
........... I got nothing

quote:

Just fooling mate

Old Post Apr-17-2005 14:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance Nutter Click here to Send Trance Nutter a Private Message Add Trance Nutter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
denys envy
no scratch, no snatch...

quote:
Originally posted by Trance Nutter
Just fooling mate

Old Post Apr-17-2005 15:34  Russia
Cal
who then now bitches

quote:

Same signs?! Subtle!|?! The only signs your girl can display that are more clear then what you wrote in your thread is, if she undressed, got into a doggy style position on the bed, and and started to yell out "FUCK ME" while waving her naked ass in your face.

And even THEN you would still be asking in some internet forum if she wants you or not.

Fool.

Old Post Apr-17-2005 17:13  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Cal Click here to Send Cal a Private Message Add Cal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

Re: so here is my funny bar story about tonight...

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
i really learned something about certain types of women tonight...

yep

always judge a book by it's cover and stereotype, stereotype, STEREOTYPE!! as much as you can,

Old Post Apr-17-2005 17:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > so here is my funny bar story about tonight...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread