Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > FAO of Portland (OR) peep's
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mario pistacio
tranceaddict in training

Smiley DJ FAO of Portland (OR) peep's

Hi,
im over in the US from Ireland,working in the Hilsboro area for the next 8 months.Just wondering what the clubbing scene is like here?.What clubs would you recommend?...maybe I could meet up with some of you guys

Old Post Nov-12-2004 05:00  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for mario pistacio Click here to Send mario pistacio a Private Message Add mario pistacio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mario pistacio
tranceaddict in training

thanks for the tip.
Yeah Oregon is very scenic,there seems like quite a bit to see & do (ski,fish etc).The weather is much the same as back home at the moment,a little dryier at least .

Old Post Nov-12-2004 05:14  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for mario pistacio Click here to Send mario pistacio a Private Message Add mario pistacio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Derosas
Senior tranceaddict

Hey man, welcome to the city. Itīs a great place to visit! or work for 8 months in... not much as far as trance though. The Ohm and the Level is the tranciest this city gets. Salsa is popular here, which is what I prefer to dance. And of course there are 100000000000 clubs that play hiphop Honestly I am trying to get out of oregon,... good luck and have fun!

Old Post Nov-12-2004 05:27  Guatemala
Click Here to See the Profile for Derosas Click here to Send Derosas a Private Message Visit Derosas's homepage! Add Derosas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Audigy7
Supreme tranceaddict

Would you perhaps be working for Intel?

And as far as the clubbing scene goes, it's virtually non existant. Theres a few raves now and then and every once in a while Paul Jokenfold comes to town, but thats about it. I think there is a few hip hop clubs in Portland, but I don't know if that would interest you.

*EDIT* Nice sig Derosas

"I think i'll name my testicles Mysaq. So then I can be like, "wooah woowwho whwowooaaa there Mysaq, it's not a good idea to teabag a tarantula."" - Glade776

Old Post Nov-12-2004 05:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Audigy7 Click here to Send Audigy7 a Private Message Add Audigy7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mario pistacio
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Audigy7
Would you perhaps be working for Intel?

And as far as the clubbing scene goes, it's virtually non existant. Theres a few raves now and then and every once in a while Paul Jokenfold comes to town, but thats about it. I think there is a few hip hop clubs in Portland, but I don't know if that would interest you.

*EDIT* Nice sig Derosas

Yep i work for Intel, bad news on the club scene . Hip hop wudnt interest me at all.Oh well i'll just have to sit in a spin a few tunes once in a while to keep me sane

Old Post Nov-12-2004 06:03  Ireland
Audigy7
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mario pistacio
Yep i work for Intel, bad news on the club scene . Hip hop wudnt interest me at all.Oh well i'll just have to sit in a spin a few tunes once in a while to keep me sane

Are you at Ronler Acres? Cause my mom and step-dad work there.

"I think i'll name my testicles Mysaq. So then I can be like, "wooah woowwho whwowooaaa there Mysaq, it's not a good idea to teabag a tarantula."" - Glade776

Old Post Nov-12-2004 06:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Audigy7 Click here to Send Audigy7 a Private Message Add Audigy7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mario pistacio
tranceaddict in training

yeah, D1D to be precise,im working on the new technology (Pentium 5,dual core chips)
Ronler Acres is a good name for it.........its feckin HUGE!!!. 15,000 people work in there in total!!

Old Post Nov-12-2004 06:24  Ireland
PhloTron
EJECT EJECT EJECT !!!

....from here....scene is weak...

...most people here know that I fly to the better shows around the states...it's simply better than seeing anything 'round here that draws <100 people... (flying free doesn't hurt)

cheers

"I'd like to buy a techno song."

Old Post Nov-12-2004 07:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhloTron Click here to Send PhloTron a Private Message Visit PhloTron's homepage! Add PhloTron to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > FAO of Portland (OR) peep's
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread