Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Messed up Cat
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
webomen
tranceaddict in training

Messed up Cat

Try this little experiment with you pussy cat....

Tape is all you need |WMV|

Old Post Oct-21-2004 20:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for webomen Click here to Send webomen a Private Message Add webomen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Your dog will do the same thing

I do it all the time to my pets. What's really funny is giving your dog a spoon-full of peanut-butter...chaos ensues.

Old Post Oct-21-2004 20:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Turner
Drowning Sunlight

lmfao

Old Post Oct-21-2004 20:29  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Turner Click here to Send Turner a Private Message Add Turner to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
P4z!
see you in another life

poor cat

Old Post Oct-21-2004 21:08  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for P4z! Click here to Send P4z! a Private Message Visit P4z!'s homepage! Add P4z! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shudder
Supreme tranceaddict

im tempted to try on my cat now

Old Post Oct-22-2004 02:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shudder Click here to Send Shudder a Private Message Add Shudder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

Repost of a repost of a repost of a...

Still amusing to watch, though.

Old Post Oct-22-2004 02:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
M1cro5lave
fuck the world...

That is not a very nice thing to do... but funny.

Old Post Oct-22-2004 04:26  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for M1cro5lave Click here to Send M1cro5lave a Private Message Add M1cro5lave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
N|te-L|fe
I saw GOD, now I can die

holy cow is it THAT bad? I gota try this with mine

Old Post Oct-22-2004 11:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for N|te-L|fe Click here to Send N|te-L|fe a Private Message Add N|te-L|fe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
U121
Barely lurking

hardly find it funny, if i was to find somebody sticking tape to their cat, i would wonder why the hell they got a cat and not some toy instead..

Old Post Oct-23-2004 19:14  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for U121 Click here to Send U121 a Private Message Visit U121's homepage! Add U121 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula

quote:
Originally posted by U121
hardly find it funny, if i was to find somebody sticking tape to their cat, i would wonder why the hell they got a cat and not some toy instead..

werd

Old Post Oct-23-2004 19:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt
Supreme tranceaddict

what about ripping the tape off... wouldn't that raise some carnage?

Old Post Oct-23-2004 22:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Add Matt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spartan
Looking Up

that awful.

I tied shoes to my dogs feet once, that was pretty funny

I should upload pics

Old Post Oct-23-2004 22:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Add Spartan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > Messed up Cat
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread