Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.01.16 ZEDD @ Club Bliss Tickets On Sale Now KARTAL-LIST
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
emrekartal
tranceaddict in training

Of coure they have their claims , this is dirty jersey , where everyones past is still involved with the present , now everyone has had their experiance and you only asked do you do molly not have I ever done molly ... Listen , dj/promoting is competetion , MAJORITY is out for themselves , that's why they will most likely end up never going international

Old Post Jan-08-2013 02:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for emrekartal Click here to Send emrekartal a Private Message Add emrekartal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jan-08-2013 03:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

Old Post Jan-08-2013 03:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emrekartal
tranceaddict in training

Lmao!

Old Post Jan-08-2013 03:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for emrekartal Click here to Send emrekartal a Private Message Add emrekartal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by emrekartal
That's because I started a year ago That's right ,I've been silent and I've done afterhours for a good 8-10 months , promoted and marketed myself and now work at Bliss Night Club in Clifton . I am working on a project of myself and aiming to go overseas to Turkey and hopefully one day Ibiza .for now I am building a fan base here and that is all

Burak14 is the biggest Turkish promoter at these forums, don't steal his thunder please

Old Post Jan-08-2013 04:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

And who is Zedd? Why would anyone want to see Zedd?

Old Post Jan-08-2013 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

Zedd's dead...

Old Post Jan-08-2013 04:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
Burak14 is the biggest Turkish promoter at these forums, don't steal his thunder please

leave him alone guys.. you don't wanna mess with us turks...andrew got our back.

Last edited by Burak14 on Jan-08-2013 at 04:59

Old Post Jan-08-2013 04:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

You guys coming out to my next party? Ravi is bringing the famous international DJ "Nehru Patel" next month.

Old Post Jan-08-2013 05:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by kingchinc
Zedd's dead...

Zeds Dead but Zedd is alive and kicking lol

Can't really say I'm a huge fan but in any case...there's really no need for NY'ers to go to Jersey for this at all...Zedd is going to be in New York on the same day at Highline Ballroom.

Last edited by euphoria on Jan-08-2013 at 14:18

Old Post Jan-08-2013 14:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by kingchinc
Zedd's dead...

lolol i was just gonna post this
great movie

@ burak i dunno why you brought my name up in this thread?
i cant fight all your battles for you, one day you're gonna have to hit puberty and learn to fight your own battles
and 10 bucks says ravi defffff had that guy play the melody for simon patterson-miss you

and i will be at this event and iam bringing 15 heads
i will use your list emrekartal. maybe we can discuss overseas business ventures while up in vip
iam looking to bring the whole "yolo" scene to ibiza, are you familar with it? we can turn the white isle into the "neon isle"
whatta ya say baller?

Old Post Jan-08-2013 14:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emrekartal
tranceaddict in training

Never ever , will bring any American type trend to Ibiza , in fact im trying to bring the Ibiza scene to Turkey and make the whole music scene over there more trendy ... Honestly, I don't listen to Zedd often, but it is something mainstream that all the people listen to around by me.... I'm more of a Luciano, Victor Calderone, Rich Gior , Carl Cox , Ahmet Sendil type of listener , as a DJ, you should have a taste of all music genres ... Cmon , you know us turks have a passion in SANAT music ... if any turks are on these boards , they will understand

Old Post Jan-08-2013 17:37  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.01.16 ZEDD @ Club Bliss Tickets On Sale Now KARTAL-LIST
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from Stadium, Jakarta. #6 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWatergate - "Heart Of Asia" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread