Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > optical illusion
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
NEWYORKTRANCER
Supreme tranceaddict

good one My eyes started to hurt though.

Old Post Jun-28-2005 22:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for NEWYORKTRANCER Click here to Send NEWYORKTRANCER a Private Message Add NEWYORKTRANCER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magnetonium
Dubstep = Douchestep

Drunk

Whenever you go and buy something, you are affecting someone somewhere, be it environment, a person, or a community - you're making a statement with what you buy. So make it a smart choice ... Its a big picture

Old Post Jul-09-2005 21:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magnetonium Click here to Send Magnetonium a Private Message Visit Magnetonium's homepage! Add Magnetonium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
D-res
Hangin from Sagan's uvula

quote:
Originally posted by kutvolkots
My nice friend abobe imageready tells me it's an animated gif.

you needed a piece of software to tell you an animated image file was a .gif?

Old Post Jul-10-2005 05:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for D-res Click here to Send D-res a Private Message Add D-res to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eROs.au
Chuck Bass

^^^ LOL!

that picture was mad but my eyes started to hurt

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
dont argue with the yanks nutter, they know best!

Old Post Jul-12-2005 13:41  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eROs.au Click here to Send eROs.au a Private Message Visit eROs.au's homepage! Add eROs.au to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucas ss
Supreme tranceaddict

like pac-man

Old Post Jul-13-2005 02:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lucas ss Click here to Send lucas ss a Private Message Add lucas ss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

quote:
Originally posted by Kia_Breizzze
but does it tell you why the purple dots seem to disappear?

Yes... the purple dots really disappear.
12 frames in the gif and 12 dots... in each fram one dot is removed. but in the next fram that dot is back but the one to its right is removed. This carries on until every dot has been removed once and then it's back to the first frame again...

The green dots is what makes this an illusion :P

the grey background makes the purple dots turn negative (colour-wise) to the eyes, so when the purple dots disappear, our eyes trick us by still seeing a dot where there actually is none

Old Post Jul-13-2005 11:10  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kutvolkots
Supreme tranceaddict

Of course I need software for that, I even have software to tell me that I need software. Oh the monopoly.

I naver make eny spalling errors.

Old Post Jul-13-2005 14:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for kutvolkots Click here to Send kutvolkots a Private Message Add kutvolkots to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kia_Breizzze
tranceaddict in training

ah, but it's still a good illusion.

But I see your software still didn't tell why the purple dots seem to stay away.
If you do it properly then you end up with only the green dot (which isn't green - it's actually a purple dot that isn't there )

and the purple dots that are there appear to not be there.
Obviously they are else it wouldn't be an illusion

Old Post Jul-13-2005 23:15  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Kia_Breizzze Click here to Send Kia_Breizzze a Private Message Visit Kia_Breizzze's homepage! Add Kia_Breizzze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
monoxide
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kutvolkots
Well, there is something called the blind spot in your eyes, it's the places the nerves exit your eyes and you can't see with that point, the point is the blind spot of both eyes is almost never aimed at the same thing so that makes up for it.

Not in this case, probably has something to do with the colours, I'm not a biologist I plan on becoming one.

i am. infact a master already. it def/ has nothing to do with the blind-spot.

kaip gerai kai tavo kalba supranta tik 1/2133,333 pasaulio zhmoniu, heh...
SLOW PULSE + CATHY BATTISTESSA - Riva - gabalas, itakojes mano gyvenima.

Old Post Jul-14-2005 21:45  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for monoxide Click here to Send monoxide a Private Message Add monoxide to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dragon Kick
Senior tranceaddict

Woah, nice find!

Btw, try following the green dot for a while and really focus on it.....sooner or later the pic will turn into a purple circle going round and round....

Old Post Jul-21-2005 23:47  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Dragon Kick Click here to Send Dragon Kick a Private Message Add Dragon Kick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chang monkey
Street Pharmacist

Originally posted by Eddie N MIAMI
Brass Monkey that funky Monkey
Chang Monkey Chelsea junkie
That fucking Monkey

Old Post Jul-23-2005 14:59  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Chang monkey Click here to Send Chang monkey a Private Message Add Chang monkey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StraightEdge
Junior tranceaddict

lol that's crazy

Old Post Jul-23-2005 21:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for StraightEdge Click here to Send StraightEdge a Private Message Visit StraightEdge's homepage! Add StraightEdge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > optical illusion
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread