Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > samorost 2
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nils
château flight

samorost 2

samorost2.net is out!
yaaaaay

Old Post Dec-10-2005 12:31  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for nils Click here to Send nils a Private Message Visit nils's homepage! Add nils to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jacheatamobits
Senior tranceaddict

no friggin way!

im always playing this shit after being up all night partying

Old Post Dec-10-2005 14:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jacheatamobits Click here to Send jacheatamobits a Private Message Add jacheatamobits to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

Great game series. These kinds of games innovate. I played the first one when it started circulating the net. Really glad that they made a follow-up!

Old Post Dec-11-2005 08:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Twoces
tranceaddict

Very nice find. This games is super addictive...

Old Post Dec-11-2005 13:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Twoces Click here to Send Twoces a Private Message Add Twoces to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nils
château flight

very much. best flash games on the net
is anyone considering buying chapter 2? I'm tempted as hell

Old Post Dec-11-2005 14:07  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for nils Click here to Send nils a Private Message Visit nils's homepage! Add nils to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Twoces
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by nils
very much. best flash games on the net
is anyone considering buying chapter 2? I'm tempted as hell

Read some reviews, heard the part you're buying is shorted than the online part.

Old Post Dec-12-2005 04:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Twoces Click here to Send Twoces a Private Message Add Twoces to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orangejuice
Senior tranceaddict

man im so stupid. i cant even get past the guy with the hammer.. i know it has to do with that monkey n the water but i cant get the favor crystals in the water...

Old Post Dec-12-2005 07:22  India
Click Here to See the Profile for orangejuice Click here to Send orangejuice a Private Message Add orangejuice to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yan
fauxhawk

quote:
Originally posted by orangejuice
man im so stupid. i cant even get past the guy with the hammer.. i know it has to do with that monkey n the water but i cant get the favor crystals in the water...

First you run over to the house and go in. Then click on the bottle with the biggest cork. Wait until it drops. Then click on the smaller armadillo. Quickly click on the cork and then click on the hole where the bigger armadillos mouth was. Go back inside the house. Then click on the pump a few times. Then click on the right crank next to the pot (to the left of it). This will adjust the right pipe on top. Then click on the monkey. Then click on the crank underneath the pot. Then click on the crank outside. Then you're free to move on!

Old Post Dec-12-2005 07:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Yan Click here to Send Yan a Private Message Add Yan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chillsonic
Senior tranceaddict

wow. this is the best flash-work i have ever seen.

Old Post Dec-12-2005 08:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chillsonic Click here to Send chillsonic a Private Message Add chillsonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > samorost 2
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread