Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > John Digweed live at Axis, Boston, 28-07-1997
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PSi
Come to Daddy

Great set! Some real gems in there, quality trance.

Old Post Jun-11-2010 20:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for PSi Click here to Send PSi a Private Message Add PSi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PSi
Come to Daddy

Mariah Carey - Honey (Morales Dub)

Old Post Jun-11-2010 20:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for PSi Click here to Send PSi a Private Message Add PSi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Forever Delayed
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks a fucking million for this, listening now, wish a lot of todays producers would give this a listen, might teach them how to do "deep" music properly.

Old Post Jun-12-2010 12:13  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Delayed Click here to Send Forever Delayed a Private Message Add Forever Delayed to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

mmmmm, run through this a bunch. it's goooood.

Old Post Jun-12-2010 16:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OurManFlint
P(x) =

I can't get enough of the sound from then. About 1992-1999 would have been a great time to be around.

Old Post Jun-16-2010 00:30  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for OurManFlint Click here to Send OurManFlint a Private Message Add OurManFlint to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nostalgic

quote:
Originally posted by OurManFlint
I can't get enough of the sound from then. About 1992-1999 would have been a great time to be around.

Yes, I hate being born in the mid 80s.

Old Post Jun-16-2010 17:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nostalgic Click here to Send Nostalgic a Private Message Add Nostalgic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Max Thomson
synthetic kinda love

ha I remember sneaking into axis at the tender age of 16, good times.

"A studio environment is there to be exploited. I don't really hold with these 'all live on 2 decks mixes'. If you want that, go to the gig." - Ben Watt

Old Post Jun-16-2010 23:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Max Thomson Click here to Send Max Thomson a Private Message Visit Max Thomson's homepage! Add Max Thomson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malaplace
tranceaddict

This set is incredible - track after track is just bomb!

Old Post Jun-24-2010 16:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for malaplace Click here to Send malaplace a Private Message Add malaplace to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Bump. Been playing this all week. The scary part is that Digweed's cat picked this one at random... who knows how many great sets Diggers has on DAT that he's never released? I wonder if he played for longer in the club, because S&D used to play a lot of 4-6 hour sets in the States back then. I can only imagine where this set might have gone after we get cut off.

> Falling Leaves [Deep & Melodic]
> All Night Long: 2018 [Open To Close Set]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]

Old Post Feb-09-2013 13:12  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
saluyamo
Supreme tranceaddict

I've only been able to find this in 2 parts. Does anyone have it in 1 file?

Old Post Feb-09-2013 13:46  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for saluyamo Click here to Send saluyamo a Private Message Add saluyamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I've got it in one. Uploading it now.

> Falling Leaves [Deep & Melodic]
> All Night Long: 2018 [Open To Close Set]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]

Old Post Feb-09-2013 14:01  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Bump. Been playing this all week. The scary part is that Digweed's cat picked this one at random... who knows how many great sets Diggers has on DAT that he's never released? I wonder if he played for longer in the club, because S&D used to play a lot of 4-6 hour sets in the States back then. I can only imagine where this set might have gone after we get cut off.

Back then most people played 4-6 hours and closing times werent dictated in the states. It was a whole different scene, probably similar to how it was in england in the late 80s to early 90s. Also, I am not surprised that the cat picked a great set because when I used to see Digweed back then his live sets blew the recorded ones of him I had out of the water I thought. I think it was mainly due to him not wanting to play as much trance for radio as he did live.

Back to the original topic,

LSG Fragile 2 is beyond amazing.

BT - Remember (Paul Van Dyks totally recalled mix) is my favorite mix of that song. Bought the limited edition vinyl of this with all the mixes. Strange as I never liked the original that much but that piece of vinyl is now one of my favorites because it brings back so many memories of other songs and mixes by all those artists.

The lack of a finished tracklisting is a little strange as by 96-97 usually enough people in the world started buying dance music that you would figure most of the songs would be id by someone.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Feb-09-2013 14:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > John Digweed live at Axis, Boston, 28-07-1997
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread