Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > New Music From Me
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Teln3t
tranceaddict in training

Hey guys, I just finished this track, it starts out pretty slow, gets faster(like most trance), and then goes epic.

I would love some opinions regarding it, THANKS!

http://www.lolroot.com/Private/ManmadeGod.mp3

love. life. and trance music!

Old Post Aug-14-2008 05:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Teln3t Click here to Send Teln3t a Private Message Visit Teln3t's homepage! Add Teln3t to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adi_hanson
feels a newbie.

The start sounds like two people should be running through a meadow towards each other and probably more suit a R&B song,
And then it goes all hard german trance on us , and im waiting for a kick that dosnt come!
This is a very interesting track because i havent got a clue really on what style it comes from or too!

Its unique and very different

btw what did you render this in because it sounds a very low Kbps

Bring on my soundcloud ya!

Old Post Aug-14-2008 21:01  England
Click Here to See the Profile for adi_hanson Click here to Send adi_hanson a Private Message Visit adi_hanson's homepage! Add adi_hanson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cracka_DJ <>
Senior tranceaddict

Wow this has a lot of potential to go in ANY direction.

I love the melody and instrument selection... the intro could be a chillout song in itself with a reverb-heavy break supporting it.

Then the main melody could easily be some cookie cutter trance.. but IMO I'd throw a crazy amen break loop under it and make it a melodic tech-breaks/dnb breakdown... maybe take the original break and double the tempo, layering that on top of the original tempo break then tweak it every bar or so, mix it up a little. Good work on what you have so far, try some beat variations and post the results!

not sure if you've heard it, but this reminds me of Airwave - God Surrounds us

which is one of my all time favorite tunes btw

The T_I_P (aka DJ Cracka)

Old Post Aug-14-2008 21:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cracka_DJ <> Click here to Send cracka_DJ <> a Private Message Visit cracka_DJ <>'s homepage! Add cracka_DJ <> to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teln3t
tranceaddict in training

Thanks guys, i've been one to mix up the genres in all my tracks, which is strange because I don't really try to do it, it just happens :/

But I know exactly what your talking about. I'll mess with it and post some variants, if you guys would like, I can post the wav's and .fls in a rar and let you guys have at it

Old Post Aug-14-2008 22:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Teln3t Click here to Send Teln3t a Private Message Visit Teln3t's homepage! Add Teln3t to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
davemolina
Team Westphal

That's some serious movie score stuff there. I think it would fit better in a cool movie than a DJ set.

Makes me think of Stanley Kubrik films for some reason.

Meat is Murder...tasty, tasty murder.

Old Post Aug-15-2008 04:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for davemolina Click here to Send davemolina a Private Message Visit davemolina's homepage! Add davemolina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
parafrNalia
Supreme tranceaddict

Where is the kick?!

Old Post Aug-17-2008 02:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for parafrNalia Click here to Send parafrNalia a Private Message Add parafrNalia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > New Music From Me
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread