Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany > Zidane's Headbutt thread (please post all Zidane related stuff in here)
What do you think of Zidane's attitude?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Shameful (there are no excuses) 37 37.76%
Fair (Materazzi deserved it) 55 56.12%
Neither (you have no opinion on this issue) 6 6.12%
Total: 98 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sephywiggin
Senior tranceaddict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnXhplwD1m0

Old Post Jul-10-2006 22:14  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for sephywiggin Click here to Send sephywiggin a Private Message Visit sephywiggin's homepage! Add sephywiggin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
svens_bath
Supreme tranceaddict

i actally think now that zidane has gone up in my estimations after this..its easier to walk away in a cup final..but there are some things that are more important than football, having your dignity and self-respect for a start. he shouldve stuck the nut in his face and taught the rat a lesson.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 22:18  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for svens_bath Click here to Send svens_bath a Private Message Add svens_bath to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
InterMilan31

quote:
Originally posted by SouthernDJ
stfu all you haters!! if materazzi was stupid to offend with words zidane, then zizou was double stupid to react like that. why use violence to resolve things? don't we have enough? wtf that is a football game not a war...
I personally still respect both zidane who remains the best wc player and materazzi one of the best italian defender
so stop throwing shit in the air being a sick fan of one side or the other.

+1

only a terrorist would react the way Zizou did

and I dont care what Materazzi said everyone says shit to get under a players skin in football obviously you people do not play if you did I would make you bitches cry and want to do shit worst than Zizou.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 22:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for InterMilan31 Click here to Send InterMilan31 a Private Message Add InterMilan31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

quote:
Originally posted by svens_bath
i actally think now that zidane has gone up in my estimations after this..its easier to walk away in a cup final..but there are some things that are more important than football, having your dignity and self-respect for a start. he shouldve stuck the nut in his face and taught the rat a lesson.

thats called honor.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 22:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
svens_bath
Supreme tranceaddict

if it is racism, why should he have to put up with it, and why should anything be allowed to be said just because theyre on a football pitch? some things are just bang out of order and there is no place for them anywhere.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 22:31  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for svens_bath Click here to Send svens_bath a Private Message Add svens_bath to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

quote:
Originally posted by InterMilan31
+1

only a terrorist would react the way Zizou did

and I dont care what Materazzi said everyone says shit to get under a players skin in football obviously you people do not play if you did I would make you bitches cry and want to do shit worst than Zizou.

i believe this is the only time i'll ever agree with you.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 22:34  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Ocean Click here to Send Danny Ocean a Private Message Add Danny Ocean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
InterMilan31

quote:
if it is racism, why should he have to put up with it, and why should anything be allowed to be said just because theyre on a football pitch? some things are just bang out of order and there is no place for them anywhere.

oh please who even is saying this i dont think we will ever find out even if materazzi didnt say this Zidane will come out and say he did just to get materazzi in trouble and labeled a racist because that is what the french press is reporting.

its a non issue to me french can go fuck off see you in euro qualifying I bet half you n00bs didnt even know that we have you in the group or know what the Euro is....goodbye 4 year n00bs (not you sven

Old Post Jul-10-2006 22:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for InterMilan31 Click here to Send InterMilan31 a Private Message Add InterMilan31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
InterMilan31

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Ocean
i believe this is the only time i'll ever agree with you.

aww danny you know we love each other just can agree on something we are like divorced parents

Old Post Jul-10-2006 22:36 
luisjb82
Real Madrid Addict

quote:
Originally posted by malek
thats called honor.

+1

There isn't anything more important in life than dignity and honor... Zidane walked off the pitch with his head high and proud. If you can justify racist comments as means to provoke a player, then in my mind you're just another fucked up individual.. No game, No world cup is worth being racist.

And Matterazzi's response is just pathetic... he doesn't know what terrorism is, please.

I know there's a code of honor between players and what is said on the pitch stays on the pitch... but after seeing what happened, someone should step in and clear all this mess.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 22:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for luisjb82 Click here to Send luisjb82 a Private Message Add luisjb82 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

quote:
Originally posted by InterMilan31
aww danny you know we love each other just can agree on something we are like divorced parents

lol

hahaha i really don't think Zidane left the field with his head high and proud after that.

and i don't see how calling someone a terrorist is racism. a terrorist is a radical who employs terror as a political weapon. It dosen't mean arab or muslim. A terrorist can be any nationality.

a racial slur would be calling a black person, n i gger, a chinese - chink, a jew - kike, a latin - spic etc.

get your facts straight.

Zidane chose to take it as an insult and acted like such.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 22:45  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Ocean Click here to Send Danny Ocean a Private Message Add Danny Ocean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
svens_bath
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Danny Ocean
lol

hahaha i really don't think Zidane left the field with his head high and proud after that.

and i don't see how calling someone a terrorist is racism. a terrorist is a radical who employs terror as a political weapon. It dosen't mean arab or muslim. A terrorist can be any nationality.

a racial slur would be calling a black person, n i gger, a chinese - chink, a jew - kike, a latin - spic etc.

get your facts straight.

Zidane chose to take it as an insult and acted like such.

if you cant see the racial slur out of calling zidane a terrorist then you should probably not talk about this anymore to be honest

Old Post Jul-10-2006 22:47  United Kingdom
luisjb82
Real Madrid Addict

quote:
if you cant see the racial slur out of calling zidane a terrorist then you should probably not talk about this anymore to be honest

lol my thoughts exactly.

Danny, if you haven't read your history facts or you expect everyone in this forum not to be educated, I suggest you don't even type the word racism let alone trying to convince me of getting my "facts straight"...

You might know your football a lot, but be careful about everyone's level of education here.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 22:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for luisjb82 Click here to Send luisjb82 a Private Message Add luisjb82 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > FIFA World Cup 2006 - Germany > Zidane's Headbutt thread (please post all Zidane related stuff in here)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld Trance from 1996, pls i need ID it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGoldenscan - "Of Our Times" (Randy Katana remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread