Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
I'm good for the one on friday. Anytime, anyplace.

Well, I was thinking if we do our RISK game at Arabesque at 5:30, we could stay there and do our pre-meetup for Louis there as well around 10:00...unless, of course, that's way too much Shisha in one day

Old Post Jun-08-2005 02:09  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
Well, I was thinking if we do our RISK game at Arabesque at 5:30, we could stay there and do our pre-meetup for Louis there as well around 10:00...unless, of course, that's way too much Shisha in one day

My friend, there is never too much shisha for a day...

Old Post Jun-08-2005 02:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
My friend, there is never too much shisha for a day...

Good, then we agree

Old Post Jun-08-2005 02:11  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

Please provide addresses for Arabesque and Shahrazad. I don't think I'll make it for Arabesque but please let me know the time you wanna meet for Saturday...

Old Post Jun-08-2005 02:57 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
Please provide addresses for Arabesque and Shahrazad. I don't think I'll make it for Arabesque but please let me know the time you wanna meet for Saturday...

Fahad, what's wrong? You're not yourself. Spit it out bitch.

Old Post Jun-08-2005 02:59  Lebanon
zoogla

LOL the only time I can post is when I free one arm from Jenny holding them behind my back! LOL (yes, we're into that kinda shit! LOL!!!) but seriously, I'm just posting the point and not dilly-dallying with my normal BS! Hope you MTL TAs that hate my off-topic posts are enjoying this week off!

hehehe see you next week when I begin reviewing the F1 weekend...

Old Post Jun-08-2005 03:19 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by fayraree
LOL the only time I can post is when I free one arm from Jenny holding them behind my back! LOL (yes, we're into that kinda shit! LOL!!!) but seriously, I'm just posting the point and not dilly-dallying with my normal BS! Hope you MTL TAs that hate my off-topic posts are enjoying this week off!

hehehe see you next week when I begin reviewing the F1 weekend...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Fahad and Jenny, sitting on a tree, Fahad trying to type when Jenny can't see. First comes slap, then comes punch, then Jenny takes away Fahad's lunch

OMG, that was atrociously bad. I'm off tonight

Old Post Jun-08-2005 03:30  Lebanon
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

Epi tu imposes la date et l'heure, pas de conciliation avec les jeunes pédés qui veulent pas venir. sinon ca ne finira plus et y'aura ni risk ni shisha ok thanks

fahad suce

Old Post Jun-08-2005 03:37  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

But, then... I won't be able to meet Fahad. I'm leaving for Prague on sat.

Old Post Jun-08-2005 03:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

friday is already set, i was talking about saturday

Old Post Jun-08-2005 03:47  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
friday is already set, i was talking about saturday

TOUCHER!

Old Post Jun-08-2005 03:58  Canada
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
TOUCHER!

for the first and last time, it's TOUCHéééééééééééé you anglo freak

Old Post Jun-08-2005 04:06  Lebanon

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help ID this amazing tune [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTiga & Mateo Murphy - "Simulation" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread