Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mizzuno
tata master

quote:
Originally posted by yujie__
Trancegate -->> link me to www.trancEaddict.com and some other trance stuff too

Oh man i thought i led you to these forums...oh well..

Mizzz

Old Post Mar-27-2001 14:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yujie__
Supreme tranceaddict

u lead me to the forum but trancegate lead me to tranceaddict and u

Old Post Mar-27-2001 17:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yujie__ Click here to Send yujie__ a Private Message Add yujie__ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

quote:
Originally posted by yujie__
u lead me to the forum but trancegate lead me to tranceaddict and u

Oh shit I'm on Trancegate?

LOL...

Mizzzzuno

Old Post Mar-27-2001 17:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

someone told me to get some tunez from some locker or freespace or something like that... I had to type swamper and some password, I never got the hang of that but I downloaded stuff from direct download and also noticed the message board... back then things were different...

latez and thanx for the special dude who recomended this site to me... thanx hon, luv ya lotz (even tho they dun post on the board)...

latez...

Old Post Mar-28-2001 04:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hypronix
[presence.of.absence]

i was cruisin' around on Bolt and found, on a forum about trance, about the site, so I quickly got on it, subscribed and..here I am!

Old Post Jun-23-2001 20:03  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for hypronix Click here to Send hypronix a Private Message Add hypronix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cru54d3r
got caffeine?

I think i found this site either as a link on some1s mp3 on napster in the good old days, or it might have been some1 mentioning it on homeofmusic?

My memory aint too good on this topic

Crusader

Old Post Jun-23-2001 21:26  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Cru54d3r Click here to Send Cru54d3r a Private Message Add Cru54d3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boy trance
a.k.a Individ

A friend that I met at a party with a similar love for trance told me about it! I haven't really been too into the forums until recently, this site ROCKS!!

And, to my polish friend Tom, thank you!
(hope to see you at PH too!)

-Boy trance

Old Post Jun-23-2001 21:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Boy trance Click here to Send Boy trance a Private Message Add Boy trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

My totally trance obsessed hyper friend told me about it. because i was Cruising other forums and he told me that i would love this one and he was right!!!!

Old Post Jun-24-2001 00:50  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blik
The Almighty Blik

find it through ADK (think I allready said this)

Old Post Jun-24-2001 10:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blik Click here to Send Blik a Private Message Visit Blik's homepage! Add Blik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-=WVG=-
Alsofhetnikskost.NL

quote:
Originally posted by Blik
find it through ADK (think I allready said this)

Jah, this is a very old thread

Old Post Jun-24-2001 10:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for -=WVG=- Click here to Send -=WVG=- a Private Message Visit -=WVG=-'s homepage! Add -=WVG=- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

quote:
Originally posted by -=WVG=-

Jah, this is a very old thread
heheh!!
yeah, a lot of the old thread are coming back...!?!?!

Old Post Jun-24-2001 13:55  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DRM
I Choose Noise

yeah i found it through napster too. i had been trying to find a site like this for ages and the first thing i found also on napster was homeofmusic but i could find any of the tracks it was that badly designed so i tried TA. A week later i found the forums and have been here nearly evryday since

Gorillaz - Stylo

Old Post Jun-24-2001 21:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for DRM Click here to Send DRM a Private Message Add DRM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID This Song Please.. [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKyau & Albert - "Kiksu" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread