Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Stacks
Mark Knight has a close relationship with Space Miami and has a Toolroom Knights residency at Space Ibizia. I really hope they just moved TRK to Saturday. If he is just playing the Surfcomber then Friday or Sunday seems more likely.

you know Space Ibiza (the original) has nothing to do with the one in Miami, right?

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Feb-05-2012 00:43  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stacks
tranceaddict

Yes, but I was throwing it out there. Mark Knight had a resisdency at Space Miami in 2011 starting on New Years Day when he played for 10 hours on the terrace. They still called it Toolroom Knigts even though it was just him.

Old Post Feb-05-2012 01:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Stacks Click here to Send Stacks a Private Message Visit Stacks's homepage! Add Stacks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Stacks
Yes, but I was throwing it out there. Mark Knight had a resisdency at Space Miami in 2011 starting on New Years Day when he played for 10 hours on the terrace. They still called it Toolroom Knigts even though it was just him.

yep i think he did 4 dates as part of that.

Toolroom has been one of my favorite parties at Space the past 2 years... i'd be disappointed if its not there, but all things are pointing towards that so far...

Old Post Feb-05-2012 01:20  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stacks
tranceaddict

I was at the first TRK durning wmc 2009 and it was the highlight of the trip. When it was done everyone got to see Steve Lawer throw down on the terrace as the sun rose. It will be a shame if he just plays Cameo.

Old Post Feb-05-2012 02:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Stacks Click here to Send Stacks a Private Message Visit Stacks's homepage! Add Stacks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Loco Dice vs. Marco Carola - Wed, March 21 @ Space Terrace

http://space.wantickets.com/Events/...CAROLA-Terrace/

Old Post Feb-05-2012 18:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neo79
tranceaddict in training

Wed March 21st Desolat Party on Space Terrace

Loco Dice + Marco Carola on the Space terrace + Desolat artists Wed March 21st

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...%2F&h=VAQEXSMi1

Old Post Feb-05-2012 18:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neo79 Click here to Send Neo79 a Private Message Add Neo79 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

lol ^^ you guys posted the same party at the exact same time!

Old Post Feb-05-2012 19:02  Christmas Island
Moyn
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Friday 3/23 Minus Party @ Space

quote:
Originally posted by Neo79
We prob won't see Mark Knight and the Toolroom party at Space this year since the minus party is at Space that night. Hawtin and Dubfire b2b on the terrace, should be very nice...

where is your source for the Minus party at space?

Old Post Feb-05-2012 22:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Moyn Click here to Send Moyn a Private Message Visit Moyn's homepage! Add Moyn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Friday 3/23 Minus Party @ Space

quote:
Originally posted by Moyn
where is your source for the Minus party at space?

+1! You can't just drop "M_nus party at Space" and then disappear dude... That's major

Old Post Feb-05-2012 22:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trojans14
Senior tranceaddict

Yeah dood I'm excited. Don't let us down lol. I want to checkout Space and this would definitely be something I would want to go to.

BTW Can you move freely between Space Terrace and Main Room?

Old Post Feb-06-2012 05:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trojans14 Click here to Send trojans14 a Private Message Add trojans14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trojans14
Yeah dood I'm excited. Don't let us down lol. I want to checkout Space and this would definitely be something I would want to go to.

BTW Can you move freely between Space Terrace and Main Room?

usually but not always. as it gets closer they usually make it clear if you can/can't...

Old Post Feb-06-2012 05:25  Christmas Island
loaai005
Junior tranceaddict

Steve Lawler's VIVA pool party lineup:

Steve Lawler, M.A.N.D.Y, Guy Gerber, Stacy Pullen, Nina Kraviz, Deetron, Darius Syrossian, LEON, Julian Perez and more to be announced.

Old Post Feb-06-2012 19:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for loaai005 Click here to Send loaai005 a Private Message Add loaai005 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012 > Official TA 2012 WMC Party List (March 16 - 25)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCeleda - Be Yourself [UNKNOWN MINDBLOWING REMIX!!!!!] [2005] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Project - "Meltdown" (Od404 Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread