Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > New Czech artist on scene [Progressive Trance, House etc,]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Andy van Kayne
tranceaddict in training

New Czech artist on scene [Progressive Trance, House etc,]

Hello guys!

I'm electronic music producer from Czech Republic and realy love the actual tunes today. That's why i decided to share some of my work with you.

If you'll be interested you can always follow the link in my signature, or straight here: http://www.youtube.com/user/andyvankayneofficial

Every positive feedback is always kindly welcome.

I hope you guys are doing good and i'm glad to be here.

Thank you alot.

Kind regards

Old Post Mar-16-2012 02:05  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Andy van Kayne Click here to Send Andy van Kayne a Private Message Visit Andy van Kayne's homepage! Add Andy van Kayne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Th3Reindeer
Junior tranceaddict

Seems like youre already pretty established man! but i really like "In the name of love". good luck!

Youtube Channel!

Facebook Page!

Old Post Mar-16-2012 18:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Th3Reindeer Click here to Send Th3Reindeer a Private Message Visit Th3Reindeer's homepage! Add Th3Reindeer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andy van Kayne
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Th3Reindeer
Seems like youre already pretty established man! but i really like "In the name of love". good luck!

Thank you so much for visiting my channel. I'm realy glad you like my work... Yeah at least some good starting point. Already have some releases on Pulsar Recordings label, but ofcourse it needs more kick off to get some good and larger feedback, since it helps me alot for my work in future...

Sometimes it feels like people don't search for new artist or something like that =/

Old Post Mar-16-2012 20:21  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Andy van Kayne Click here to Send Andy van Kayne a Private Message Visit Andy van Kayne's homepage! Add Andy van Kayne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

nice tunes....

I can hear Cascade Tribunal going off at a patio party or something

and in the name of love is chilling.

yeah a lot of people don't check for new artist..but..

I have friends that promote the shit out of their shitty tunes, and hire marketing agency's when they really should be perfecting their craft first. You seem to have already done that, so start promoting!

Last edited by LoveHate on Mar-17-2012 at 07:45

Old Post Mar-17-2012 07:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andy van Kayne
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
nice tunes....

I can hear Cascade Tribunal going off at a patio party or something

and in the name of love is chilling.

yeah a lot of people don't check for new artist..but..

I have friends that promote the shit out of their shitty tunes, and hire marketing agency's when they really should be perfecting their craft first. You seem to have already done that, so start promoting!

That's so amazing to hear I will do everything possible. I'm realy glad i joined this forum. Every day i'm looking for ways to promote my work so hopefuly it will be noticed.

Thank you =)

Old Post Mar-17-2012 12:26  Czech Republic

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > New Czech artist on scene [Progressive Trance, House etc,]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackstompin german trance from 1999 time' id please? [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhite Sand - Force Fields (Joshua Ryan Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread