Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
stren
Strenowski

lightshow, you are very talented

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Dec-12-2006 17:49  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow

I love TA...the love in this place brings a tear to my eye, i would love to go to florida and australia, i heard that the scene there is also awesome, as soon as i have money to spend, you can be rest assured i will go on a little trip to check out different scenes. but we'll see how my financial situation is gonna look like. till then im sticking around in good 'ol T.O...ill let everyone know what places ill be going to so you guys can come and we can all party happily together...now with college tho i take it easy, maybe once or twice a month. come the summer time, there will be lots of insanity.

you're a good sport

Old Post Dec-12-2006 17:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

where did you find those plants?

were you looking for a change of scenery??

Old Post Dec-12-2006 17:51  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by preppie chick

where did you find those plants?

were you looking for a change of scenery??

for some reason there were random plants around the docks...I don't know if they always had these plants and I failed to notice them before...but these plants were randomly around the dance floor haha..

Old Post Dec-12-2006 17:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Lightshow rulz.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Dec-12-2006 17:55  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xenocreator_PG_
Got goat?

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: ERROR!

Fuck Tiesto!! I wanna see lightshow!!!!

Do you charge? How much to recieve good lightshow?

Old Post Dec-12-2006 20:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Xenocreator_PG_ Click here to Send Xenocreator_PG_ a Private Message Add Xenocreator_PG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zag2me
1st rule of ***club

Please come to the UK, we don't have nearly enough lightshows.

Old Post Dec-15-2006 10:53  England
Click Here to See the Profile for zag2me Click here to Send zag2me a Private Message Add zag2me to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
English Rachel
I Am Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by zag2me
Please come to the UK, we don't have nearly enough lightshows.

That's because they went 'out of fashion' in 1996.... People in England think they are far too cool (me included, I was like that too) to carry on trends when their peers start to deem them as 'uncool'.

Lightshow rocks, my new best friend!

Old Post Dec-15-2006 14:04  England
Click Here to See the Profile for English Rachel Click here to Send English Rachel a Private Message Add English Rachel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dilmeet
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lightshow
now that im home and im done watching CSI here are a few pics of me, Scorpion4231, some friends and other people.

I DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL THIS GUY IS ^^^^^^

OOOHHHMMMMFFFGGGGGG HAHAHAHAH

I=DEAD. byebi

Old Post Dec-15-2006 14:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dilmeet Click here to Send Dilmeet a Private Message Visit Dilmeet's homepage! Add Dilmeet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arminOcaine
Senior tranceaddict

This thread is getting ... longer.. n longer, n loooonger!! and dec 9th has passed! lol

Old Post Dec-15-2006 15:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for arminOcaine Click here to Send arminOcaine a Private Message Add arminOcaine to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JUSTAGIRL
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kanaytochyo
This thread is getting ... longer.. n longer, n loooonger!! and dec 9th has passed! lol

yaa still going strong!!!

lets party again boys!!! that was fun!!!!!!! i cant wait for next round!

Old Post Dec-15-2006 23:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for JUSTAGIRL Click here to Send JUSTAGIRL a Private Message Add JUSTAGIRL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar
~Dance~Sing~Floss~Travel~

quote:
Originally posted by miamitrance04
hi i'm a flta and i hope that you come down to florida to do a lightshow for all of us flta's!!! you are awesome!!!

awwww, that's sweet!

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Old Post Dec-16-2006 01:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRvdBeuken - HQ Radio FreshFM - 02-09-2004 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Spacelovers - Space Lover (Stan Courtois Club Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread