Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Chicago Events Thread v3.0
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trenZcend
tranceaddict

Tiesto will be AMazing.... Partying with 9000 Tiesto Fans = EPIC !!!

Armin van Buuren:

"Itīs not just love for music, itīs my passion, itīs about a way of living. Music is essential to my life".

Old Post Jul-26-2010 20:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for trenZcend Click here to Send trenZcend a Private Message Add trenZcend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thehotcorner7
Junior tranceaddict

Yes you had to imagine that after last Halloween they needed to set him up in a bigger venue. Pavilion is perfect.

Old Post Jul-26-2010 21:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for thehotcorner7 Click here to Send thehotcorner7 a Private Message Visit thehotcorner7's homepage! Add thehotcorner7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by thehotcorner7
Yes you had to imagine that after last Halloween they needed to set him up in a bigger venue. Pavilion is perfect.
congress has been too small for a few years really....LOL

Old Post Jul-26-2010 22:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thehotcorner7
Junior tranceaddict

ha well before Halloween @ Congress he was at HOB and Vision for god's sake. When Tix are going for upwards of $150 on ebay for Congress you know you need a bigger venue.

Also announced, SVD @ Vision Sept 18

Old Post Jul-26-2010 23:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for thehotcorner7 Click here to Send thehotcorner7 a Private Message Visit thehotcorner7's homepage! Add thehotcorner7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
ha well before Halloween @ Congress he was at HOB and Vision for god's sake. When Tix are going for upwards of $150 on ebay for Congress you know you need a bigger venue.

Also announced, SVD @ Vision Sept 18
both of those are too small

Old Post Jul-26-2010 23:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trenZcend
tranceaddict

thehotcorner7... So who are you?

Armin van Buuren:

"Itīs not just love for music, itīs my passion, itīs about a way of living. Music is essential to my life".

Old Post Jul-27-2010 03:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for trenZcend Click here to Send trenZcend a Private Message Add trenZcend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thehotcorner7
Junior tranceaddict

I'm just a fan of trance, haha. No seriously, what do you wanna know?

Old Post Jul-27-2010 05:48  United States
dyre
Senior tranceaddict

Sept 24th - Sharam "Mach Launch Party" @ Spy Bar

http://sharam.com/chicago-sep-24-2010/

I had a fantastic time back in February when he rolled through. Should be amazing again. ^_^

Tue Mar 20th - John Digweed @ SpyBar, Chicago

Sun Apr 8th - Sbtrkt @ Majestic, Madison

Fri May 4th - M83 @ Riviera, Chicago
Thu May 10th - Shpongle Masquerade @ Majestic, Madison

June 16th-17th - Spring Awakening

Old Post Jul-27-2010 06:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dyre Click here to Send dyre a Private Message Add dyre to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
thehotcorner7
Junior tranceaddict

Ferry @ Congress Oct 16. Anyone else here that?

Old Post Aug-20-2010 05:10  United States
Rasidel Slika
ominous

quote:
Originally posted by dyre
Sept 24th - Sharam "Mach Launch Party" @ Spy Bar

http://sharam.com/chicago-sep-24-2010/

I had a fantastic time back in February when he rolled through. Should be amazing again. ^_^

Old Post Aug-20-2010 12:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rasidel Slika Click here to Send Rasidel Slika a Private Message Visit Rasidel Slika's homepage! Add Rasidel Slika to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Ferry @ Congress Oct 16. Anyone else here that?
no but i knew he was coming back around.......is ferry big enough for congress? seems like vision isnt even super packed when he is here

Old Post Aug-20-2010 16:20  United States
apple country
Bring'n the Bang'n

its on Ferry's site on his tour dates

Old Post Aug-20-2010 16:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for apple country Click here to Send apple country a Private Message Visit apple country's homepage! Add apple country to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Chicago Events Thread v3.0
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread