Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Ohio Tranceaddicts / Events Thread
Pages (115): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jam.iii
<BACKin2daFUNK>

quote:
Originally posted by Esper256
Sorry jam iii, I may have skipped to the end of the thread

no worries man, when i try to edit the first post it gives me some ridiculous number

"The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 57600.001 minutes after you have posted"

damn i wish i could make it to wish... i'm always at work late on tuesdays! how long do you usually spin for? do you have any mixes online i can grab?

and so we have another OHTA in iraq... damn. my number may just come up next, eh

My Website, SHEXY MIXES: jam-iii.com

Old Post Apr-12-2005 00:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jam.iii Click here to Send jam.iii a Private Message Visit jam.iii's homepage! Add jam.iii to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FellatedOne
Senior tranceaddict

Hey, I'm a transplant, born and raised in Akron. Do I get grandfathered in?

Old Post Apr-12-2005 03:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for FellatedOne Click here to Send FellatedOne a Private Message Visit FellatedOne's homepage! Add FellatedOne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tuis
Supreme tranceaddict

I dunno if we accept dual citizenships or not...not my thread~

"It's a celebration...bitches." - DJ Jam III, 25 Mar 05

Old Post Apr-12-2005 04:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tuis Click here to Send Tuis a Private Message Add Tuis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Esper256
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jam.iii
damn i wish i could make it to wish... i'm always at work late on tuesdays! how long do you usually spin for? do you have any mixes online i can grab?

Hey, I downloaded your latest mix. Loved your talk-overs =) Very funny. While I haven't spun my first mix CD that I'm actually happy with. I've finally set things up so I can record. So I do have a set that I whipped up last night after a few beers. You can snag a copy from my website:

http://eric.friesen.org

I call it: Song Number 3 Destroyed My Needle

Because quality on my Ortofon nightclub was ok going into the song, but not coming out of the song. You'll hear what I mean. It's not a great mix, but I suppose people can listen to it. I also have a much longer mix that I shoutcasted to a friends' party remotely. But I spent so much time trying to debug the stream and send emails and do stuff other than mixing that it's not fit for public consumption.

Wish open tables is a PhuturePhysix dealie. When they show up to enforce policy, it's 30 minute slots starting usually at 9:30 (but you have to be there at 9 to get 'em) until like 2am. Recently people haven't been showing up and I've just been having a great time spinning for hours, until they close the club early. So that's the story there.

Anyways, liked your mix a lot. We Cleveland TAs should try to do something! Trance may be infectious, but it won't spread unless we keep at it.

-Eric

Last edited by Esper256 on Apr-12-2005 at 19:15

Old Post Apr-12-2005 19:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Esper256 Click here to Send Esper256 a Private Message Add Esper256 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Esper256
Senior tranceaddict

Ok, the open tables @ Wish was dropped as of today. So ignore everything I just said about it in my last post.

Old Post Apr-13-2005 03:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Esper256 Click here to Send Esper256 a Private Message Add Esper256 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jam.iii
<BACKin2daFUNK>

quote:
Originally posted by Esper256
Ok, the open tables @ Wish was dropped as of today. So ignore everything I just said about it in my last post.

damn! i was about to say i would request off work and come up and spin with you! i wonder what happened... gunna check out your mix!

Old Post Apr-13-2005 03:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jam.iii Click here to Send jam.iii a Private Message Visit jam.iii's homepage! Add jam.iii to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jam.iii
<BACKin2daFUNK>

hey guys acosta and KT @ metropolis may 6th... me and tuis are going, who else is coming along for the ride? looking like a very tight night!!
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=247932

and as far as 4/20... dieselboy will be at spy!! ok, its not trance, but i haven't seen dieselboy in so long i think i will go.

and on 4/29 steve porter is at Global in columbus. saweeeeet, might have to make a roadtrip!

Old Post Apr-14-2005 05:38  United States
jam.iii
<BACKin2daFUNK>

ok, this is long as shit, but worth it. from doug / rob at poo-bas: if you go to their website www.poo-bas.com you can subscribe to the list and they will send you an email every few weeks chocked full of good shit like this, also check clevelandnightlife.com for NE ohio people:

THIS WEEKEND IN CLEVELAND:

WED APRIL 13: SUV from FULL CYCLE with MC NATURAL will be at DRUM RIOT at SPY

WED APRIL 13: 2527 host PLATE TECTONICS with DAMON HAVILL, JAMIE TYLER, and CANDICE RADIN. 16mm films from 9:30-1:30 courtesy of WALLPAPER.

THUR APRIL 14: CATHYRN SUNDAY is having a BIRTHDAY BASH at CAPUSLE.

FRI APRIL 15: THREE a Lorne Asher Affair with JUGOE and misterbradleyp. This will be an official afterpart for openings at both SPACES and MOCA earlier in the evening.

FRI APRIL 15: HALO will return to Ohio for an appearance at QUALITY at GLOBAL.

FRI APRIL 15: D:FUSE returns to Cleveland and CLOUD 9. Detroit's ANTHONY ATALLA handles the opening duties -- and it is a Birthday Bash for both DAN STARK and ERICK ADAM SANDERS!

FRI APRIL 15: Poo-bas and Remix Lounge Fridays! We shall be open until 10pm this week -- giving you a chance to shop late before you go accross the street to REMIX LOUNGE to hear DEVIANT and GRAPH on the tables this friday!

SAT APRIL 16: House legend MILES MAEDA will be at Wish. Do check it out! Another Birthday Bash for Erick Adam Sanders.

SAT APRIL 16: 7EV3 & ROBB MENGAY will be at MERCURY LOUNGE.

SAT APRIL 16: MIX at ABBASSO with PLATE TECHTONICS.

SAT APRIL 16: SCENE & HEARD VOL 3: BATTLE 4 BASS a drum & bass event at Rain! ROBTRONIX VS STILL LIFE, JON E JUNGLE vs ISSUES, VITAMIN T vs MAJESTIC, GRASSHOPPA vs ALIEN GONZALES and much more! ULTRAGLOSS will be taking place in the VIP.

SUN APRIL 17: SNAP BACK SUNDAYS at TWIST. DAMON HAVILL & JAMIE TYLER from 4:30-9:30; STOUT XTC from 9:30-2:30.

UPCOMING EVENTS:

WED APRIL 20: DIESELBOY returns to Cleveland for a special party at DRUM RIOT at SPY. Don't miss this one!

WED APRIL 20: 2527 hosts some reggae action with CURRY and RAYDIUS. 16mm films from 9:30-1:30 courtesy of WALLPAPER.

FRI APRIL 22: RABBIT IN THE MOON **FREE*** at THE ODEON in the flats. We should have tickets for you to pick up soon!

FRI APRIL 22: AFROCUBISTS with NEIL CHASTAIN will be performing LIVE at WISH.

SAT APRIL 23: TOPEKOMS in AKRON with many fine area djs!

SAT APRIL 23: JOHN HOWARD returns to WISH for another night of OM records inspired house music!

SAT APRIL 23: THE LAB at B-SIDE. Groundbreaking ART DANCE FILM & MORE!

SUN APRIL 24: Perfect 10 presents 10 HOURS ANTHOLOGY VOLUME 2: Double your Pleasure, Double your Fun! 20 DJs from the 10-10 series will be returning for this party. Bring some money so you can trade drinks for cd's from the dj's!

WED APRIL 27: CLOUD TEN and JASON SODITCH will be holding it down at 2527. 16mm films from 9:30-1:30 courtesy of WALLPAPER.

WED APR 27: DRUM RIOT features SUBURBAN with residents MR TIK TAK, KC and STILL LIFE.

FRI APRIL 29: STEVE PORTER will be at GLOBAL in COLUMBUS.

FRI APRIL 29: SOUL SESSIONS APRIL: MARTINI EXPERIENCE. soulsessions69@yahoo.com for more info. 2220 Superior Avenue. Must email to get the password.

FRI APRIL 29: OUTPUT at RAIN with a host of local dj talent!

SAT APR 30: GOAHEAD presents THE BUTTERFLY DANCE RITUAL.

SAT APRIL 30: YAM WHO? from Ubiquity records will be at MERCURY LOUNGE for another quality event brought to you by Mike Filly!

SAT APRIL 30: DJ SKRIBBLE will be at MODA.

SAT APRIL 30: YOU GOT IT DUDE is taking place in Pittsburgh.

WED MAY 4: MARKY from V-recordings brings his Brazilian DNB stylings to DRUM RIOT at SPY.

THUR MAY 5: THE CRYSTAL METHOD will be at THE HOUSE OF BLUES for a dj set! Presale available through ticketmaster.

THUR MAY 5: Sammy De Leone hosts a Cinco De Mayo party at the b-side.

FRI MAY 6: GEORGE ACOSTA will be at METROPOLIS courtesy of TRU NIGHTLIFE.

FRI MAY 6: CHRIS FORTIER will be at GLOBAL in COLUMBUS.

SAT MAY 7: GLOW right here near the record store in LAKEWOOD. Lots of hard bangin' music for your pleasure.

SAT MAY 7: GREENSKEEPERS will be at TOUNGE & GROOVE at WISH!

FRI MAY 13: JACOB LONDON will be at QUALITY at GLOBAL in COLUMBUS.

FRI MAY 20: J BOOGIE returns to Cleveland. 8-10 he will be at MOCA (*DO* try to check this out) and 11-2 he will be at B SIDE.

SAT MAY 21: Q BURNS will be at MERCURY LOUNGE along with MIKE FILLY , JUGOE, and misterbradley p.

SUN MAY 29: THE PROPER ALTERNATIVE - PLANET OF THE DRUMS IN CLEVELAND. TRUNIGHTLIFE solicited the help of BASSHEADS and KOALA TEA to give you something special to do in Cleveland this weekend! **PAY ATTENTION -- THEY WILL BE DOING 12 PRE-SALES WAY IN ADVANCE. IF YOU DON'T GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE AVAILABLE YOU DON'T GET EM. THEY AREN'T ON SALE YET. YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE -- TOUGH LUCK -- YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST. I DON"T EVEN KNOW IF WE WILL HAVE EM SO WATCH THE MAILING LISTS AN WEBSITES**

SAT JUN 4: MAZI returns to Cleveland for TOUNGE AND GROOVE at WISH!

WED JUN 8: APHRODITE will be at DRUM RIOT at SPY!

THU JUN 9: DIGGABLE PLANETS will be at the AGORA.

FRI JUN 10: ABE DUQUE will be at the B-SIDES and there will be NO GO-GO DANCERS, GOOD WHISKEY and ARTISTIC FREEDOM

SAT JUN 11: 2K5 - A giant massive in Columbus!

SAT JUN 11: KEOKI & FRANKIE BONES are schedule to be at PEABODIES.

SAT JUN 25: TONKA 4! Sphere productions makes a triumphant return to Cleveland!

JUL 1-3: ESTA BIEN an electronic music & arts festival in Southwest Ohio.

SAT JUL 18: JOHN B returns to THE MERCURY LOUNGE!

SAT JUL 23: PUMP in PITTSBURGH. Lots of amazing regional talent!

WED JUL 27: FAUST & SHORTEE will be spinning a drum & bass set at DRUM RIOT at SPY!

SAT JUL 30: GOAHEAD presents CROP CIRCLES with ANALOG PUSSY and many other fine local artists!

Old Post Apr-14-2005 05:43  United States
Tuis
Supreme tranceaddict

*swift bump away from the 2nd page*

Old Post Apr-17-2005 04:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tuis Click here to Send Tuis a Private Message Add Tuis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancefall
Junior tranceaddict

01 - jdat
02 - tribu
03 - headrushmusic
04 - d_christopher
05 - lyte
06 - pattbateman
07 - jam.iii (dj_dank_poo)
08 - PhuturePhysix
09 - Tuis
10 - osuracnaes
11 - gjg21
12 - auujay
13 - TCrew
14 - MansourShehaydi
15 - Esper256
16 - Trancefall

Hey Ohio TAs! It's good to know that there are some like minded folks in this state. Living in Cincinnati has started to make me think that all of Ohio is a trance wasteland! (Actually, I shouldn't complain, I've heard some fantastic stuff from Tim McMahon at the old SpyClub downtown) Anywho, I'm an ER doc working in the city, just moved up from Miami a few years ago, so you can imagine the culture shock. Also got back from Ultra a few weeks ago which was off the hook.

Glad to have discovered y'all, I was starting to feel all alone in this state!

-T

Old Post Apr-18-2005 01:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancefall Click here to Send trancefall a Private Message Add trancefall to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jam.iii
<BACKin2daFUNK>

hello trancefall! welcome buddy. darn too bad you didn't find this place a week early, we just held the 1st midwest tranceaddict party last weekend in lafayette, in (which appears to be significantly closer to cinn than it was for me, from cleveland).

anyways, not sure what the scene is like in cinn but if you find some cool stuff make sure to post here!

and some of us midwest TA's are planning to head to detroit for memorial day weekend, kenneth thomas & markus schulz sat night, and sasha & desyn masiello sun night @ bleu in detroit! its only about 3 hours from cleveland, from down there it will be *a bit* longer, but if you don't have plans why not huh... tuis what do you say about that?

and yes kenneth thomas and george acosta coming up in may @ metropolis in cleveland. gunna be a blast

Old Post Apr-18-2005 02:05  United States
Tuis
Supreme tranceaddict

Rise from the bottom, Ohio TA thread!

Chris Lawrence @ Global in Columbus this Friday, 22 Apr 05. Going to check it out...don't believe I've heard any of his sets at all before.

http://www.longstreetclubs.com/

Old Post Apr-20-2005 17:55  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Ohio Tranceaddicts / Events Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (115): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread