Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
goonielove
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
anyone hear anything in regards to parking???

Per EDC website
http://electricdaisycarnival.com/NewYork/travel.php

A large series of parking lots surrounding the venue will be available to you at a small fee, so bring cash. The venue lots will be well lit and patrolled by security teams during the hours of the event. Parking is at the vehicle owner's risk.

$25 for cars. $75 for buses / oversized vehicles.

Parking Lots open at:
Friday 1:00 PM
Sat + Sun 9:00 AM

Old Post May-16-2012 13:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for goonielove Click here to Send goonielove a Private Message Add goonielove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
anyone hear anything in regards to parking???

Yes, that's it's not a good idea.

Heard there will be minimal space since they are using the stadium parking lot for the festival as well. Parking at the Seacaucus station or another nearby station and then heading over is another option.

I'm taking a coach bus the first day and will scope out the parking situation to see if I feel comfortable with it for Saturday.

Old Post May-16-2012 14:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

NJ Transit bus 163 goes right by metlife stadium and its a 5 minute walk into the venue...

the 164 goes into metlife stadium but does not run when events are happening, instead it takes the same route as 163 (drops off outside metlife on paterson plank road)

Last edited by PvDoBseSSioN on May-16-2012 at 16:02

Old Post May-16-2012 14:23  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by goonielove
Per EDC website
http://electricdaisycarnival.com/NewYork/travel.php

A large series of parking lots surrounding the venue will be available to you at a small fee, so bring cash. The venue lots will be well lit and patrolled by security teams during the hours of the event. Parking is at the vehicle owner's risk.

$25 for cars. $75 for buses / oversized vehicles.

Parking Lots open at:
Friday 1:00 PM
Sat + Sun 9:00 AM

Small fee, $25. WHAT A FUCKING RIP OFF

Old Post May-16-2012 14:37  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG

its more than giants / jets games but its expected

Old Post May-16-2012 15:09  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by SebG

That's pretty cheap, I paid like 50$ @ EZ last year lol

Old Post May-16-2012 15:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
That's pretty cheap, I paid like 50$ @ EZ last year lol

Wow, scumbaggery. Those lots are privately owned or something similar to that so they jack up the prices.

Part of the reason why i prefer to take a train now to nyc or wherever.

Old Post May-16-2012 15:54  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

There is also the rail line that drops you off right outside the stadium. Tons of my friends used this for the football games and never had a problem..

"The new rail system connects the entire northeast corridor and allows fans from all over the region to quickly and efficiently reach the stadium. The new rail line from Penn Station in New York City or Newark station drops passengers off immediately in front of the stadium gates and takes less than 20 minutes of total travel time. Fans are able to board connecting trains from all over the tri-state area. For more information, please visit NJTransit.com. "

Old Post May-16-2012 20:01  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Disturbed10890
Senior tranceaddict

Anyone from the area know about cabs? I am sure they are going to be a pain in the ass, so may just all pack into a car (staying at a hotel about 10 mins away).

Old Post May-16-2012 20:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Disturbed10890 Click here to Send Disturbed10890 a Private Message Add Disturbed10890 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Disturbed10890
Anyone from the area know about cabs? I am sure they are going to be a pain in the ass, so may just all pack into a car (staying at a hotel about 10 mins away).

Don't know what hotel your staying at, but I called the Hilton when I was going to book there and they said a cab to the stadium is $50 for a 5 minute ride! I'm staying at the Sheraton right across the street from the stadium which has an overpass allowing us to walk there.

Grabbed these off Instagram. Looks good...

Old Post May-16-2012 20:15  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
goonielove
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Eu Pili
Don't know what hotel your staying at, but I called the Hilton when I was going to book there and they said a cab to the stadium is $50 for a 5 minute ride! I'm staying at the Sheraton right across the street from the stadium which has an overpass allowing us to walk there.

Staying at that Sheraton too......good to know there's an overpass, I was worried about midnight games of Frogger with US 3....LOL

Old Post May-16-2012 20:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for goonielove Click here to Send goonielove a Private Message Add goonielove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

lol I bet that little shitty tent is where all the beasts are gonna be playing. the neongarden or whatever.

Old Post May-16-2012 20:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.05.19-2012.05.20 Electric Daisy Carnival to NYC
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from CJ Stone set [2002] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCM - Dream Universe (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread