Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The Essential Relief
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Redeye
Call a Cab!

Hello!

i will do a tracklist at the end of the set, im too busy going apeshit!!!!!!! yeah

Redeye

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Redeye Click here to Send Redeye a Private Message Add Redeye to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

Idea

its going to be a hell of a final
got to be fergie in this round no doubt there
this is F***ing awesome ! ! !

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:36  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

yeh thought so fergie through .. here we go fergie kick this boys ass

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:37  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark_
tranceaddict

Fatboy slim is gonna dig deep into his bag of tricks, I know it.
Oh shit this is gonna be hype!

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark_ Click here to Send Mark_ a Private Message Add Mark_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ckerr812
Wallet inspector

OH MAN...>GET READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back to back is coming up......Norman is awsome at this...lets hope fergie has the experiance in back 2 back

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ckerr812 Click here to Send Ckerr812 a Private Message Visit Ckerr812's homepage! Add Ckerr812 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

Idea OH YEAH !

FERGIE is thru ! !
he slayed Jon Carter big time
OMG this is going to be some final ! ! !

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:38  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Sarah H Click here to Send DJ Sarah H a Private Message Add DJ Sarah H to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TraNceFaN
Supreme tranceaddict

Alright...

All I wanna say is if any of u dj just keep it up and do ur best u might be better than Fergie I mean we r all young who knows once u may get a chance to participate with djs like Carl Cox and PvD too!!

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for TraNceFaN Click here to Send TraNceFaN a Private Message Add TraNceFaN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark_
tranceaddict

This is gonna be fucking hype because they are both so different in styles.
How long did they say this one was going to go?

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark_ Click here to Send Mark_ a Private Message Add Mark_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TraNceFaN
Supreme tranceaddict

Shame / Disagreement

No kidding

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for TraNceFaN Click here to Send TraNceFaN a Private Message Add TraNceFaN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redeye
Call a Cab!

um, fergie is only 18, im already 5 years older than him lol

redeye

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Redeye Click here to Send Redeye a Private Message Add Redeye to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Sarah H
Louboutin's Bitch

the final is about an hour long

they both play a 20 minute set then its a 20 minute head to head

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:41  United Kingdom
TraNceFaN
Supreme tranceaddict

I am running outta my patience who is gonna win and my bum is gettin fuked up cuzz I havent gotten off he chair for 6 hrs heh

Old Post Mar-16-2001 23:41 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The Essential Relief
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackany one know that track [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback29 Palms - "Touch The Sky" (Lorimer's Hat Rin Chill Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread