Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trancEyes22
but then there's you..

Re: Re: Re: AMazing night

quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
When was this? WTF... I must have been with Erin and Liz...

whoaaaa did that really happen! lol i soo didn't see that!

Old Post Jun-27-2004 23:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancEyes22 Click here to Send trancEyes22 a Private Message Add trancEyes22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Bliss
DERELICTS & DEGENERATES

quote:
Originally posted by bubbleravegirl
wow that is just CRAZINESS but hey its soo cute when couples do stuff together...u guys make a great looking couple no doubt...glad to have finally met u

same to you, Alyssa walked 10 miles on about 3 hrs of sleep while still cracked out from the nite before... not bad if i do say so myself

Old Post Jun-27-2004 23:55  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Bliss Click here to Send Miss Bliss a Private Message Add Miss Bliss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunshine79
Around the world...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more later

Old Post Jun-28-2004 00:11  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunshine79 Click here to Send Sunshine79 a Private Message Add Sunshine79 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Greedy
Supreme tranceaddict

wow, only until now was i able to really grasp how great of a night you all had!!

Old Post Jun-28-2004 00:30  Vietnam
Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Add Greedy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeRangedMind
Supreme Houseaddict

I Should have skipped Tiesto in in D.C.

Old Post Jun-28-2004 00:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DeRangedMind Click here to Send DeRangedMind a Private Message Add DeRangedMind to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FlaMesTriKe
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Enervate
what about the fact that he played
the prodigy - voodoo people (some crazy remix=)

OMFG U RULE!!! ive been going crazy trying to figure out the name of that song for the past 2 days. ive gone thru soooooo many songs. hoooooray

Old Post Jun-28-2004 01:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for FlaMesTriKe Click here to Send FlaMesTriKe a Private Message Add FlaMesTriKe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xxzambran0xx
tranceaddict

anyone know the track...

does anyone know the track id on the video MVI 1622???

just realized how good that track sounds...

Old Post Jun-28-2004 01:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xxzambran0xx Click here to Send xxzambran0xx a Private Message Add xxzambran0xx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BxNemo
Mother******s....

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra Commander
I Should have skipped Tiesto in in D.C.

lol, sorry but i wouldn't of gone to see tiesto in dc over pvd @ cp if i got a free plane ride, free entrance, free drinks and got a free copy of his cd and he signed it and i got to meet him afterwards. Not after the review i read

Espen & Elusive - Poetic Penetration (Furry Nipples Remix) 5 fuckin stars!
Second Sun - Playground
Interstate - I Found You

Old Post Jun-28-2004 01:21  El Salvador
Click Here to See the Profile for BxNemo Click here to Send BxNemo a Private Message Add BxNemo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ray7455
Senior tranceaddict

Does anyone know what remix of Voodoo People he played???? Please anyone??? This is driving Greg(flamestrike) and I nuts, ive gone through 7 remixes of it now and still haven't found the one paul played.

Old Post Jun-28-2004 01:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ray7455 Click here to Send Ray7455 a Private Message Add Ray7455 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xxzambran0xx
tranceaddict

Vodoo people

most likely a PVD EDit......paul loves to remix stuff

track does sound amazing...

Old Post Jun-28-2004 01:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xxzambran0xx Click here to Send xxzambran0xx a Private Message Add xxzambran0xx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ray7455
Senior tranceaddict

yeah thats what I figured, just was hoping it was one I could get my hands on

Old Post Jun-28-2004 01:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ray7455 Click here to Send Ray7455 a Private Message Add Ray7455 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeRangedMind
Supreme Houseaddict

quote:
Originally posted by BxNemo
lol, sorry but i wouldn't of gone to see tiesto in dc over pvd @ cp if i got a free plane ride, free entrance, free drinks and got a free copy of his cd and he signed it and i got to meet him afterwards. Not after the review i read

Yeah I know I always miss the great things going on in other places. But I'm try to live it up this summer. Expect me in the unexpected hahaha

Old Post Jun-28-2004 01:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DeRangedMind Click here to Send DeRangedMind a Private Message Add DeRangedMind to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVoyager - Unknown? ID [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKooler - "Freefall" (Abakus Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread