Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Les Beaux Dimanches are back!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LBD MTL
tranceaddict in training

Les Beaux Dimanches are back!

Hey Guys!

Remember us from last year?

I won't post about it all summer but i figured one post would be in order to let you know we are back at the brand new Stereobar and this season will be even more crazy!

So here's the line-up for the first few weeks! we will be there every sunday rain or shine starting at 9pm!

This week: NOTV and friends!

Old Post May-28-2014 19:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LBD MTL Click here to Send LBD MTL a Private Message Add LBD MTL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaftesbury
tranceaddict in training

This really is a good person that's anticipated to mature pertaining to. Asked about half a dozen years as soon as the champs category next season with no goal precisely how, wenger said desired the team in order to "from the bad periods continue to persist to acheive a good result".

Old Post May-29-2014 07:11  Antigua and Barbuda
Click Here to See the Profile for shaftesbury Click here to Send shaftesbury a Private Message Add shaftesbury to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

^ditto

Is this the same party that was at Kanalbar last year? I had a great time there. I liked the venue right by the river, hopefully Stereobar will be as good a host.

Old Post May-29-2014 18:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Yes it is

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post May-29-2014 20:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LBD MTL
tranceaddict in training

Yes it's the same party, different location.

Last year was great at Kanalbar but it had it's flaws too. Location was hard to access and it rained about 1 every two sunday. The inside was only decent to say the most.

Stereobar is easy access by the metro coming back from Piknic and the venue and the sound is just on another level!

Some of Montreal's hottest night in history we're held on sunday! There's something in the air on sunday night that creates a different kind of vibe!

Come and check it out.

Old Post May-30-2014 13:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LBD MTL Click here to Send LBD MTL a Private Message Add LBD MTL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarknessBrotha
Supreme tranceaddict

Stereo bar is great....glad the younger generation gets to experience it like some of us did.

The old Venue at Kanal bar was priceless......had some big nights there....gem of a spot, also good timing last summer.

Old Post Jun-12-2014 19:22  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for DarknessBrotha Click here to Send DarknessBrotha a Private Message Add DarknessBrotha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LBD MTL
tranceaddict in training

July Line-Up Is Out!!!

Old Post Jun-29-2014 00:30  Canada
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

Once again awesome party last night with Monitor. Vibe was amazing. This is shaping up to be my favorite club night in town. More people every week. Probably 300 last night. Go check it out guys

Old Post Jun-30-2014 13:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Had a great time this past Sunday, my first time at the new bar. Joubin was good, whoever was right before him really hit the spot.

Old Post Jul-09-2014 18:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
imagine music
tranceaddict in training

That was me aka Mab Catz and my Partner Alex Gragnani. Thanks for the kind words. we both own the new imagine label and play once a month at Daome.

Old Post Jul-10-2014 00:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for imagine music Click here to Send imagine music a Private Message Add imagine music to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone made it last Sunday? Was probably the best so far. Piknic was also awesome. Monitor owned that day big time

Old Post Jul-23-2014 02:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
imagine music
tranceaddict in training

A little taste of last sunday @ Stereobar

Old Post Aug-23-2014 18:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for imagine music Click here to Send imagine music a Private Message Add imagine music to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Les Beaux Dimanches are back!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLoco Dice ID [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM.O.F - Losing My Religion [2015]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread