Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
remember EZ?

and I also don't get no ins/out??

yeah no in and outs, but their food was much better than I have seen in Toronto for out door events.

Old Post May-30-2012 19:41  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

no in and outs?

well that makes my decision easy..

i will only be going on canada day now and will do Dirty Disco stage at Pride for the Saturday.

was going to go back and forth on saturday as i wanted to see Lawler...but frankly he will be back.

Old Post May-30-2012 20:30  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
yeah no in and outs, but their food was much better than I have seen in Toronto for out door events.

they even had a dessert truck, nom!

And leave this world behind...

Old Post May-30-2012 20:32  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Aren't they doing wristbands for the whole weekend? How would this be enforced if they are unless wristband barcodes are scanned each day?

I don't think they thought this through enough.. lame.

Old Post May-30-2012 23:30  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
I don't think they thought this through enough.. lame.

sounds weird for sure
at EZ we got the wristbands on 1st day & kept wearing them through the weekend - though we never left as the commute back to the city was too long for a quick in/out but we still had that option!

Old Post May-31-2012 00:26  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

funky: for ezoo you needed a ticket along with your wristband if i recall

this past year tho the wristband was barcoded so getting in was really fast, but yes you couldnt leave and come back

Old Post May-31-2012 00:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by hax-a-million
so how come veld festival can allow in/outs?

While I don't know the exact details of how Downsview's licensing work, I can pretty much assure you this would not be permitted if they had full facility licensing.

OS

Old Post May-31-2012 02:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJOS2 Click here to Send DJOS2 a Private Message Visit DJOS2's homepage! Add DJOS2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJOS2
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tordan
OS, can we store items in these lockers overnight?

YES - confirmed this today. You can leave items in pay lockers overnight.

And yes - there are going to be 30+ food vendors and food trucks on-site. There will be a wide variety of items and prices would be the same as the trucks sell it at any other event around the city...

I'm sure at least one will be selling fruit smoothies...lol

OS

Old Post May-31-2012 02:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJOS2 Click here to Send DJOS2 a Private Message Visit DJOS2's homepage! Add DJOS2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
funky: for ezoo you needed a ticket along with your wristband if i recall

this past year tho the wristband was barcoded so getting in was really fast, but yes you couldnt leave and come back

for 2nd day you just showed your wristband - but yes the 1st time we had to show our tickets to get the initial wristband I dunno how it is now, 2 years ago it was like that

Old Post May-31-2012 03:34  Ukraine
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by DJOS2

OS

This is why they pay you the big bucks!

Old Post May-31-2012 03:56  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by DJOS2
YES - confirmed this today. You can leave items in pay lockers overnight.

And yes - there are going to be 30+ food vendors and food trucks on-site. There will be a wide variety of items and prices would be the same as the trucks sell it at any other event around the city...

OS

Nice.

Old Post May-31-2012 15:07  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Aren't they doing wristbands for the whole weekend? How would this be enforced if they are unless wristband barcodes are scanned each day?

I'm pretty sure they'll be scanned, I remember reading they'll have an RFID chip in them likely for that reason.

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
Because the consumer is still losing, and the last time I checked, we were the consumers.

The simple fact that you cannot bring in food is still a travesty at any outdoor, all day event. If they served healthy, delicious food, at a reasonable price, then I would actually want to stay all day.

No absolutely, not saying that it's a win for us in any way. My only point is that it's ultimately coming from the AGCO so if anyone wants to complain it should really be towards them. I'd rather no ins/outs than have to deal with limited drinking areas like beer gardens and whatnot.

Old Post May-31-2012 20:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.06.30-2012.07.01 Digital Dreams Music Festival
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID Please! [2009] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSchwarze Puppen - "Tanz!" (Skysurfer Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread