Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DUBiCIDEFOXXX
tranceaddict in training

COMMENCE EAR RAPING BASSITUDE. COME GET IT YALL.

2 WEEKS 4 DAYS UNTIL THE DUBNESS MONSTER EMERGES

Old Post May-19-2010 04:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DUBiCIDEFOXXX Click here to Send DUBiCIDEFOXXX a Private Message Add DUBiCIDEFOXXX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
georgeDUByabush
tranceaddict in training

SO CLOSE! I CAN TASTE THE RAPE.

Old Post May-19-2010 04:50  Andorra
Click Here to See the Profile for georgeDUByabush Click here to Send georgeDUByabush a Private Message Add georgeDUByabush to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JUKE MOTHER
tranceaddict in training

a lil somethin for the ladies. can't wait to share my footcrabz.

Old Post May-19-2010 04:55  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for JUKE MOTHER Click here to Send JUKE MOTHER a Private Message Add JUKE MOTHER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
inferno
Supreme tranceaddict

D-

Old Post May-19-2010 05:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for inferno Click here to Send inferno a Private Message Visit inferno's homepage! Add inferno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
inferno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by JUKE MOTHER
footcrabz.

That track should be put on a train with all the other jukes and be destined for dubolocaust immediately for its atrocious actions against mankind...

Old Post May-19-2010 05:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for inferno Click here to Send inferno a Private Message Visit inferno's homepage! Add inferno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JUKE MOTHER
tranceaddict in training

ORIGINAL JUKE TRACK

Old Post May-19-2010 06:08  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for JUKE MOTHER Click here to Send JUKE MOTHER a Private Message Add JUKE MOTHER to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scottaculous
habitual line crosser

this thread makes absolutely no sense, but if the alts keep their nonsensical posts restricted to here, i don't see an issue.

Old Post May-19-2010 19:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scottaculous Click here to Send Scottaculous a Private Message Add Scottaculous to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
inferno
Supreme tranceaddict

They are promoting an event, and apparently using rehashed genre fads as a catalyst in this type of promotion.

Old Post May-19-2010 19:06  United States
Seppuku
light swells

OMG OMG A NEW MIX

Old Post May-19-2010 21:03  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Seppuku Click here to Send Seppuku a Private Message Add Seppuku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

God I hope this event is real.

Hyperreal

Old Post May-19-2010 21:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

What is a mid-alley dubbing?

I am enthused. Justly. Dubbly.

Old Post May-19-2010 23:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Old Post May-20-2010 00:39  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Atlanta & Southeast USA > Dubolocaust No Matter The Cost [06/06/2010] Prepare For A Mid-alley Dubbing NSFW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread