Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Ferry Corsten Tracklist Archive 1999-2004
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
juventus
Supreme tranceaddict

question...

hey guys, I've got a set from Ferry Corsten, but I think it may be wrong, it says: Ferry Corsten - Live @ Global DJ Broadcast 12-01-2004 (part 2) anyone know if this is correct, if so, please, what's the tracklist, thanx

Old Post Jul-25-2004 08:35  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for juventus Click here to Send juventus a Private Message Add juventus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict

Re: question...

quote:
Originally posted by juventus
hey guys, I've got a set from Ferry Corsten, but I think it may be wrong, it says: Ferry Corsten - Live @ Global DJ Broadcast 12-01-2004 (part 2) anyone know if this is correct, if so, please, what's the tracklist, thanx

It's 2 parts, each one is 56 minutes long. Also, if you listen to it carefully Markus Schulz says "it's recorded at Space."

https://soundcloud.com/saham-1

Old Post Jul-25-2004 08:45  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
juventus
Supreme tranceaddict

thanx but

thanx but, is it actually the global dj broadcast from 12-01-2004 or is it wrong? What's the tracklist?

Old Post Jul-25-2004 08:49  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for juventus Click here to Send juventus a Private Message Add juventus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
babbel
Supreme F1addict

quote:
Originally posted by Titov
Ferry Corsten @ Gatecrasher Arena - Fortdance Festival in St. Petersburg (Russia) (24-07-2004)
1. ID

Could you put up a sample for that ID?

Old Post Jul-25-2004 16:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for babbel Click here to Send babbel a Private Message Visit babbel's homepage! Add babbel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titov
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by babbel
Could you put up a sample for that ID?

I'll upload it in 2 days, ok?

Old Post Jul-25-2004 18:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titov Click here to Send Titov a Private Message Visit Titov's homepage! Add Titov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJGolf
Still A Trance Addict

Re: thanx but

quote:
Originally posted by juventus
thanx but, is it actually the global dj broadcast from 12-01-2004 or is it wrong? What's the tracklist?

DUDEEEEE, I said it was recorded @ Space, which means it is "Ferry Corsten Live At Club Space Miami 04-01-2004." They broadcast the 1st hour LIVE (first 8 trakcs), later GDJB played the rest of it.

https://soundcloud.com/saham-1

Old Post Jul-25-2004 18:28  Iran
Click Here to See the Profile for DJGolf Click here to Send DJGolf a Private Message Add DJGolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
juventus
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: thanx but

quote:
Originally posted by DJGolf
DUDEEEEE, I said it was recorded @ Space, which means it is "Ferry Corsten Live At Club Space Miami 04-01-2004." They broadcast the 1st hour LIVE (first 8 trakcs), later GDJB played the rest of it.

a okkkk! thanx

Old Post Jul-25-2004 18:36  Peru
Titov
Senior tranceaddict

Here is the sample of ID track
SAMPLE
Russians were speaking all the time during the 1st track so the sample is short.

Old Post Jul-26-2004 09:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titov Click here to Send Titov a Private Message Visit Titov's homepage! Add Titov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
babbel
Supreme F1addict

quote:
Originally posted by Titov
Here is the sample of ID track
SAMPLE
Russians were speaking all the time during the 1st track so the sample is short.

It's the new Rapid Eye!

Rapid Eye - Absolute

Old Post Jul-26-2004 10:17  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for babbel Click here to Send babbel a Private Message Visit babbel's homepage! Add babbel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
moogwai
In TrancEaddict We Trust

Updated with the St. Petersburg & Nature One tracklistings

Old Post Aug-01-2004 15:48  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for moogwai Click here to Send moogwai a Private Message Add moogwai to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
juventus
Supreme tranceaddict

Another Confusion :O

i have downloaded a set from ferry corsten - live @ bacardi and Ministry of Sound Tour in Spain, but the man talking presenting the set, says it is in Barcelona and it is dated: 23-05-2004. The tracklist goes like this:

1) Solid Globe - Sahara.
2) Ferry Corsten vs. The Thrillseekers - Sublime.
3) The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (Ferry corsten Remix).
4) BT - Force Of Gravity (Ferry Corsten Remake).
5) Ferry Corsten - Sweet Sorrow.
6) William Orbit - Barber's Adagio For Strings (Ferry Corsten Remix).
7) Ferry Corsten - Indigo (Original Mix).
8) Ferry Corsten - Right Of Way.
9) Ferry Corsten - Rock Your Body, Rock (Extended Mix).

?????

Old Post Aug-01-2004 17:05  Peru
Chinaman
Supreme tranceaddict

Hey babbel,

Good work in posting the tracklistings to Ferry's Forums! I have a question tho, I was listening to the AvB and Ferry Corsten b2b Godskitchen set the other day and I think there's an error in the tracklist?

Just after "Eyes of Horus", I hear "Flaming June"? I known this for a while but I've been too lazy to inquire about it! lol It's definetly not the PvD and BT edit, it sounds much harder. In any case, can you confirm this?

Armin van Buuren b2b Ferry Corsten Live At Godskitchen Dublin 16-03-2003

01. DJ Cor Fijneman feat. Jan Johnston - Venus (DJ Tiesto Remix)
02. Solar Stone - Solarcoaster (Midway Remix)
03. Aly & Fila - Eyes Of Horus (Ronski Speed Remix)
xx. Flaming June (??? Remix) - BT <----
04. Matti Laamanen - Flakes
05. 3 Fingers - Frozen Feburary (Flake mix)
06. Push - Universal Nation (2003 Remix)
07. Armin van Buuren - Sunburn
08. Eon - Pocket Damage
09. Ronald van Gelderen - Proceed
10. Umek - Gatex & Speedy J - Kreck (Armin van Buuren Rework)
11. Ferry Corsten - Punk
12. Queen vs. Vanguard - Flash
13. GTR - Mistral
14. Airwave vs. Rising Star - Sunspot (DCML Remix)
15. System F vs. Armin - Exhale

Old Post Aug-01-2004 19:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinaman Click here to Send Chinaman a Private Message Add Chinaman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Ferry Corsten Tracklist Archive 1999-2004
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI ran out of subjects to type [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMax Walder - Crown [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread