Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [Club] Modern Talking - You Can Win If You Want (Jay's Tight Remix)
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jay M
Connecting dots...

[Club] Modern Talking - You Can Win If You Want (Jay's Tight Remix)

Hey hey.

This is something else from my side. I just ripped a vocal sample and played with it and made this. There's a funny wigger commercial with this in Holland (see pic ), and I'll be using this tomorrow night at the wheels in the club.

There are some benassi influences in this (no! really?) and I compressed almost the hell out of this. Have fun with it! Tips are welcome!

Thanks!!!

**** EXTENDED CLUB MIX ****

> Jay's Extended Club Mix <
7:22 | 130 bpm | 256 kbps | 14 mb

Also visit my soundcloud and Twitter

Last edited by Jay M on May-15-2005 at 16:05

Old Post Oct-14-2004 13:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay M Click here to Send Jay M a Private Message Visit Jay M's homepage! Add Jay M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eulerfx
BELIEVE IN ME

heh sounds pretty nice. fun tune...seems to be a mix of three songs...

brings the good ole feel of modern talking with a modern touch...

definatly put a smile on my face. production is pretty nice. the non benassi bassline is really cool, maybe make it a bit more prominent.

blog
deep blue records
Leo G - my discogs

Old Post Oct-14-2004 22:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for eulerfx Click here to Send eulerfx a Private Message Visit eulerfx's homepage! Add eulerfx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunquest
Just Be

MODERN TALKING !!! i used to listen to them so much back in the day
my bro has all 10 albums of theirs, (all bought)

now ur remix, this is VERY benny benassi hehe
too much reverb used, but besides that, the quality is excellent, if i were u
id send this to every frikin commercial radio station in the world, this would SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO be played on the radio, and ive never been more serious about a track....
u can make a music video for this, and it WILL be on tv
excellent work m8, one of ur best!!!

love it!!!!!
gonna listen to it all day
thanx
peace out

PS: everyone raise ur hands!!! (dances like a mother f****)

Sunquest Productions Presents: Sunquest, Summer Sessions, Electric Pulse, Ronnie Allstar, Solarium

Old Post Oct-14-2004 23:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunquest Click here to Send Sunquest a Private Message Add Sunquest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Digital Aura
Project5 Guru

Talking

This is a really great FUN tune, as you say!

Great job on this Jay!

Old Post Oct-14-2004 23:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Digital Aura Click here to Send Digital Aura a Private Message Visit Digital Aura's homepage! Add Digital Aura to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay M
Connecting dots...

Allright guys thanks a million. I noticed this works for a lot of peeps

@ Sunquest: I'll take a look on the reverb, I think the benassi lead is a bit too sharp..

Old Post Oct-15-2004 08:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay M Click here to Send Jay M a Private Message Visit Jay M's homepage! Add Jay M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
d-miurge
Supreme tranceaddict

OMG !
It's a Bennassi like (it's strange, there are not a lot of... ) !
Plz, help me to stop the invasion !
Well produced but this style makes me mad !

Don't keep it up !

Old Post Oct-15-2004 09:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for d-miurge Click here to Send d-miurge a Private Message Add d-miurge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay M
Connecting dots...

quote:
Originally posted by d-miurge
OMG !
It's a Bennassi like (it's strange, there are not a lot of... ) !
Plz, help me to stop the invasion !
Well produced but this style makes me mad !

Don't keep it up !

Lol what's wrong with benassi

Old Post Oct-15-2004 17:18  Netherlands
d-miurge
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jay M
Lol what's wrong with benassi

If you live in France and u love trance, you can understand : "bennassi c de la bonne techno !" (=bennassi is really great techno), and when you go to a DJ shop
"-have you some trance LP or maxi ?
-no, we have just a bennassi, and 4 benassi like
-Benassi sucks, do you know what's trance dude ?
-benassi of course !"

Fortunately, french can love trance dj (Airwave, Misja Hesloot, MORPH, Cosmic Gate...)

Old Post Oct-15-2004 17:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for d-miurge Click here to Send d-miurge a Private Message Add d-miurge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Marco_
emruh firhf moize

quote:
If you live in France and u love trance, you can understand : "bennassi c de la bonne techno !" (=bennassi is really great techno), and when you go to a DJ shop
-benassi of course !"

word

Old Post Oct-15-2004 17:33  France
Click Here to See the Profile for _Marco_ Click here to Send _Marco_ a Private Message Add _Marco_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay M
Connecting dots...

quote:
-benassi of course !"

Fortunately, french can love trance dj (Airwave, Misja Hesloot, MORPH, Cosmic Gate...)

Hehe, I'm glad I'm not French and enjoyed creating a benassi sound.. A dj shop in which they think benassi is the real trance should definately close lol. I can completely understand your reaction, sorry for bothering you with this

Old Post Oct-15-2004 17:43  Netherlands
Mike_Foyle
Two colours in my head

listening, woah this is pretty cool. i like alot! very good production quality im impressed yeah make a longer version!

Old Post Oct-15-2004 20:09  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Mike_Foyle Click here to Send Mike_Foyle a Private Message Visit Mike_Foyle's homepage! Add Mike_Foyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay M
Connecting dots...

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Foyle
listening, woah this is pretty cool. i like alot! very good production quality im impressed yeah make a longer version!

Thanks Mikey! I will...

Old Post Oct-15-2004 20:17  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [Club] Modern Talking - You Can Win If You Want (Jay's Tight Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown track from Carl Cox Nature One 2008 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFused - 'Terror (Max Reich Mayhem Mix)' [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread