Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JinX_33
tranceaddict

shit man... you guys must be loaded to be able to do all that in one weekend

Old Post Jun-09-2005 01:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for JinX_33 Click here to Send JinX_33 a Private Message Add JinX_33 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by JinX_33

I have a sugar mommy.

Old Post Jun-09-2005 01:59  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZinG
RELIC REC.

quote:
Originally posted by Epicurus
Mazen,
Got it. Will call you for sure when I land. Expect a call around 1:00AM let's say.

You coming straight to 1234 from the airpot?

Old Post Jun-09-2005 02:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ZinG Click here to Send ZinG a Private Message Add ZinG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZinG
RELIC REC.

quote:
Originally posted by JinX_33

we hibernate all year around

Old Post Jun-09-2005 02:04  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ZinG Click here to Send ZinG a Private Message Add ZinG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JinX_33
tranceaddict

I HAVE been hibernating... so I can go party all around the EU, WOHOOO!!! I'm jealous, but not that jealous
Less than a month left

Old Post Jun-09-2005 02:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for JinX_33 Click here to Send JinX_33 a Private Message Add JinX_33 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
Originally posted by ZinG
You coming straight to 1234 from the airpot?

Of course My friend is picking me up from the airport and we're driving straight to 1234 before I even unload my bags at home. My mom is going to shoot me

Old Post Jun-09-2005 02:25  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for Epicurus Click here to Send Epicurus a Private Message Visit Epicurus's homepage! Add Epicurus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZinG
RELIC REC.

quote:
Of course My friend is picking me up from the airport and we're driving straight to 1234 before I even unload my bags at home. My mom is going to shoot me

how old are you wle

Old Post Jun-09-2005 02:46  Netherlands
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
how old are you wle

Ayre fik...I see my mom twice or three times a year. And she loves me very much

Old Post Jun-09-2005 02:50  Lebanon
ZinG
RELIC REC.

quote:
Ayre fik...I see my mom twice or three times a year. And she loves me very much

hahaha you're mummy's little baby

ps: you're not worthy of an angel

Old Post Jun-09-2005 02:57  Netherlands
Epicurus
Dark Proggy House Beats

quote:
hahaha you're mummy's little anngel

She reads me bed time stories and tucks me in every night before going to bed

Old Post Jun-09-2005 02:58  Lebanon
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

what if our moms read TA ? oh my god i don't even wanna imagine, even tho we do nothing that bad

Old Post Jun-09-2005 04:53  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
I'll probably be there for Carter Thursday
Friday Arabesque and Louis @ LIving
Saturday Shahrazad for sure
Is King Fahed coming?

Na'am, akhee. Wle I'm zere.

Was PMing Jenn (magikb) and we were discussing her joining Jenny and me on our road trip to MTL...we may be able to reach Arabesque but I wouldn't want to delay your departure to Living, because I think we'll be club-bound from my fiancee's place by midnight.

I still need locations for Arabesque and Shaz, biatches!!! website or some link to their phone number/address you THEEZes.

Old Post Jun-09-2005 07:08 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Global Shisha Gathering
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (32): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback---- 2003 Kick Ass Tune [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEric Prydz - "Call On Me" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread