Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > Tranceaddict Meetup-At the Love Fest!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sweetcandy girl
Coldharbour addict

Love Tranceaddict Meetup-At the Love Fest!

Last year the TA Meet-up was Awesome! I got to meet a lot of new faces.

Lets have another TA meet-up again this year!

I check on the website for the details of the parade like what time it starts and where it started. But nothing is up yet

Does anyone know anything??

What would a good meet-up time would be... 10am 11am??
Where would a good place to meet-up be.. the park where we met last year

Oh BTW I WILL make a better sign!

Old Post Sep-08-2006 06:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcandy girl Click here to Send sweetcandy girl a Private Message Visit sweetcandy girl's homepage! Add sweetcandy girl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

Re: Tranceaddict Meetup-At the Love Fest!

quote:
Originally posted by sweetcandy girl
I check on the website for the details of the parade like what time it starts and where it started. But nothing is up yet

Does anyone know anything??

I know that a while back they announced that it would be the exact same route as last year. It was also up on their website until probably just a few days ago.

I vote for the park again. All of you Del Taco people can sod off this year.

Old Post Sep-08-2006 07:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

sweet, ima be staying right there in a hotel so ill be at the meetup..granted I wake up early enough.

Old Post Sep-08-2006 15:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

i prolly wouldnt be there as we wouldnt leave till about 10am but who knows. we are partying the night before so....

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Sep-08-2006 21:22  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psiweaver
I DJ 120,000 Massives

Lol. I have work till 4 so i'm probably just going to the afterparty. So we should do another one there too.

Old Post Sep-09-2006 14:50  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Psiweaver Click here to Send Psiweaver a Private Message Visit Psiweaver's homepage! Add Psiweaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by Psiweaver
Lol. I have work till 4 so i'm probably just going to the afterparty. So we should do another one there too.

Somebody needs to come down with a case of the flu.

Old Post Sep-10-2006 00:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhaseFour
Big Bad Bald Asian Guy

yeah just fyi the popsicle meetup was AWFUL lol, this time it needs to actually be organized

Old Post Sep-10-2006 17:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PhaseFour Click here to Send PhaseFour a Private Message Visit PhaseFour's homepage! Add PhaseFour to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetcandy girl
Coldharbour addict

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
Somebody needs to come down with a case of the flu.

I agree!

Phasefour- Don't worry when I do meet-up at events They are pretty organized. Everyone will know the location and time of the meet-up

Old Post Sep-10-2006 18:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcandy girl Click here to Send sweetcandy girl a Private Message Visit sweetcandy girl's homepage! Add sweetcandy girl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psiweaver
I DJ 120,000 Massives

I've been having nagging bach aches lately soo......

Old Post Sep-11-2006 03:30  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Psiweaver Click here to Send Psiweaver a Private Message Visit Psiweaver's homepage! Add Psiweaver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Last year the service at Sears Fine Foods was so slow that I totally missed the meetup (though I did have some good waffles)! Will try and do better this time around, but my advice from trying to meet friends at the Love Parade in Berlin earlier this year is to exchange cell phone numbers and also bring an extra battery if you have one. Providing that the service doesn't get overloaded, text messaging is probably the best way to find friends!

Old Post Sep-11-2006 05:28  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Esper256
Senior tranceaddict

Last year's meetup went fine at the grassy area outside of the Metreon. It was sunny, peaceful, plenty of places to sit and not crowded at all. All of which combined make it a better meetup location than say Del Taco in my opinion.

Not that I'm against going from the meetup to the Del Taco and back.

Old Post Sep-12-2006 04:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Esper256 Click here to Send Esper256 a Private Message Add Esper256 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetcandy girl
Coldharbour addict

Details on meet-up will come later on today!

Old Post Sep-13-2006 15:32  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2006 > Tranceaddict Meetup-At the Love Fest!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread