Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > DJ whore/promo thread
Pages (135): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!



Registered: Dec 2001
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PS i haven't posted on TA while drunk in a LONG time. poor form!

Old Post Apr-28-2007 06:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
00soups00
cruzin



Registered: Aug 2002
Location: Melbourne

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
why? if i hear something i dont like why cant i say it? if i hear something that i really dont like because i used to like what i hear from the same person before, why cant i say it? i havent seen you dj that much dean but ive liked what you played. you gave me your 2 disc mix, i told you what i thought about it and you were fine. i downloaded this and i didnt like it very much so i said so. ive seen soups dj a few times and ive always liked what he played. ive downloaded some of his radio shows and ive always liked the tunes. now i download this latest mix and i didnt like it that much. so i said so. i wasn't even angry or anything with those two mixes.

ive only seen nikko dj once or twice, but i liked the tunes hes played. same with lister. at andy moor he and paulie c played some brilliant stuff. lister was goin at it with the mixer too. i loved that set, it was just about the highlight of the night for me. then i download this new mix and i dont like it. A) because i personally think that this style of music is crap and B) because i couldnt believe those two were playing it. there was no problem with the technical side of that mix (well not that i could tell, i deleted it already ) but that music pisses me off because i think it sounds shit and it pisses me off that these people now are playing it when they didnt used to. i dont think thats poor form. of course music is subjective and they wouldnt play music like that if they didnt like it. well maybe they would play it if they didnt like it because it might get them more gigs or something i dunno. but the point is they put a mix up here for people to download and tell them what they think of it. so i did. if you dont agree with me on that mix thats fine. if you dont agree with the way i commented on that mix well then too bad, thats how it made me feel so thats what i expressed. if lister and nikko dont like what i posted and it bothers them so much then they can talk to me about it. ive just explained my comments so they shouldnt have a problem with it, apart from someone not liking it. im sure there are lots of people who will like it and thats great the only poor form is from these djs putting mixes here that i don't like

i put mixes up here that people didnt like, mostly because my skills at the time were shit. i dont go off and say "poor form! i cant believe they didnt like my mix". i go off and practise more. if people thought my mixes were shit because they didnt like the style of music well then again i dont go off saying "poor form! they dont like that music" i say "oh well they dont like that style but they still listened to it so thanks".




well said Philby.

Plus i'd rather have someone post/say they didn't like a mix or set, instead of using the shadows of my back to voice their opinions on me.

Old Post Apr-29-2007 02:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for 00soups00 Click here to Send 00soups00 a Private Message Add 00soups00 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nsonic
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Jul 2004
Location:

Since i don't abuse this thread enough... latest mix

Download Here (59.1mB, 192kbps, 43 mins)

It's not trance, don't hurt me.

01. Mr Oizo - Flat Beat
02. Daft Punk - Phoenix
03. Ferry Corsten - Watch Out (Lee Coombs Back to the Phuture Remix)
04. Jark Prongo - Brains
05. Marco V - Simulated (Marc Green Remix) (Marco V 2006 S.I.D. Re-Edit)
06. Sharp Boys - The Race Track (Digistar Remix)
07. Acquaviva & Zenker pres. A2Z - Cheap & Fat
08. Thomas Schumacher - Metro


Another one here (72.9mB, 256kbps, 40 mins)
No tracklist. Electro, Techno, breaky glitch, +Daft Punk. cross-genre action

Last edited by Nsonic on Apr-29-2007 at 03:18

Old Post Apr-29-2007 03:12  Bahrain
Click Here to See the Profile for Nsonic Click here to Send Nsonic a Private Message Add Nsonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion



Registered: Jul 2002
Location:

people shouldnt post up their mixes if they can't cope with the feedback, whatever it may be.


___________________

Old Post Apr-29-2007 08:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \



Registered: Oct 2000
Location: Melbourne

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
why? if i hear something i dont like why cant i say it? if i hear something that i really dont like because i used to like what i hear from the same person before, why cant i say it? i havent seen you dj that much dean but ive liked what you played. you gave me your 2 disc mix, i told you what i thought about it and you were fine. i downloaded this and i didnt like it very much so i said so. ive seen soups dj a few times and ive always liked what he played. ive downloaded some of his radio shows and ive always liked the tunes. now i download this latest mix and i didnt like it that much. so i said so. i wasn't even angry or anything with those two mixes.

ive only seen nikko dj once or twice, but i liked the tunes hes played. same with lister. at andy moor he and paulie c played some brilliant stuff. lister was goin at it with the mixer too. i loved that set, it was just about the highlight of the night for me. then i download this new mix and i dont like it. A) because i personally think that this style of music is crap and B) because i couldnt believe those two were playing it. there was no problem with the technical side of that mix (well not that i could tell, i deleted it already ) but that music pisses me off because i think it sounds shit and it pisses me off that these people now are playing it when they didnt used to. i dont think thats poor form. of course music is subjective and they wouldnt play music like that if they didnt like it. well maybe they would play it if they didnt like it because it might get them more gigs or something i dunno. but the point is they put a mix up here for people to download and tell them what they think of it. so i did. if you dont agree with me on that mix thats fine. if you dont agree with the way i commented on that mix well then too bad, thats how it made me feel so thats what i expressed. if lister and nikko dont like what i posted and it bothers them so much then they can talk to me about it. ive just explained my comments so they shouldnt have a problem with it, apart from someone not liking it. im sure there are lots of people who will like it and thats great the only poor form is from these djs putting mixes here that i don't like

i put mixes up here that people didnt like, mostly because my skills at the time were shit. i dont go off and say "poor form! i cant believe they didnt like my mix". i go off and practise more. if people thought my mixes were shit because they didnt like the style of music well then again i dont go off saying "poor form! they dont like that music" i say "oh well they dont like that style but they still listened to it so thanks".


Philby, you dont need to explain yourself. If someone is too much of a princess to hear any criticism or is too chicken shit to speak their mind and give their opinion on something... then they do not warrant your respect. kthxbi ^____-

Old Post Apr-29-2007 22:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -



Registered: Jul 2002
Location: somewhere between the melody and the pads

Yeah.. or how people say "IF YOURE GOING TO BE CRITICAL, AT LEAST BE CONSTRUCTIVE". how do you constructively say 'i think whatever you did was putrid'.. its best to be up front and be done with it..

ps. philbs - with that kinda atittude kiss an illustrious melbourne dj career goodbye. theres 3 necessary steps involved, and you failed:

1. only give ****s shit when they arent around
2. kiss their ass on forums
3. take that promoter wang deeeeeeeeep inside (in your hole of preference)


___________________
Recently released:
Aesthetic - Twilight Sky [Primal-Recordings]

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Apr-29-2007 23:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion



Registered: Jul 2002
Location:

^^ longest post by aesthetic ever.


___________________

Old Post Apr-30-2007 00:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!



Registered: Dec 2001
Location: Melbourne, Australia

quote:
Originally posted by Aesthetic
ps. philbs - with that kinda atittude kiss an illustrious melbourne dj career goodbye. theres 3 necessary steps involved, and you failed:

1. only give ****s shit when they arent around
2. kiss their ass on forums
3. take that promoter wang deeeeeeeeep inside (in your hole of preference)


oh noes!
might as well sell my decks then now!

Old Post Apr-30-2007 01:32  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion



Registered: Jul 2002
Location:

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
oh noes!
might as well sell my decks then now!


no way! i wants to hear the philbinator's mixes!!


___________________

Old Post Apr-30-2007 01:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dean Millson
MC



Registered: Jul 2005
Location: Below the bassline...

quote:
Originally posted by Philby
why? if i hear something i dont like why cant i say it? if i hear something that i really dont like because i used to like what i hear from the same person before, why cant i say it? i havent seen you dj that much dean but ive liked what you played. you gave me your 2 disc mix, i told you what i thought about it and you were fine. i downloaded this and i didnt like it very much so i said so. ive seen soups dj a few times and ive always liked what he played. ive downloaded some of his radio shows and ive always liked the tunes. now i download this latest mix and i didnt like it that much. so i said so. i wasn't even angry or anything with those two mixes.


Mate i guess i was a bit taken back by the way you put it that's all. There is saying you don't like something very much and then there is saying "this is crap" which i thought was a bit of a funny way to "give feedback".

If you think that that's a fine response then that's all good really. Just as you have said you have the right to express how you feel, i thought it was poor form. You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about something around here recently, not sure why, but that's how it made me feel


___________________
Pretty Simple;
Saturdays at Ffour.

Old Post Apr-30-2007 07:12  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dean Millson Click here to Send Dean Millson a Private Message Visit Dean Millson's homepage! Add Dean Millson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
00soups00
cruzin



Registered: Aug 2002
Location: Melbourne

lets not get too deep here fellas talking about feelings and what not...

its un AUTA.

Old Post Apr-30-2007 09:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for 00soups00 Click here to Send 00soups00 a Private Message Add 00soups00 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dean Millson
MC



Registered: Jul 2005
Location: Below the bassline...

you've got deeper than that before soupa, it's ok


___________________
Pretty Simple;
Saturdays at Ffour.

Old Post Apr-30-2007 10:04  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dean Millson Click here to Send Dean Millson a Private Message Visit Dean Millson's homepage! Add Dean Millson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > DJ whore/promo thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (135): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:30.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2019

Privacy Statement / DMCA