Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > TX TA/ South Central US Pictars
Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
shaw
RIP

The guy on the right looks exactly like one of my roommates from high school...weird...

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Aug-16-2006 15:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

quote:
Originally posted by djjonas
Oh no no no. I know how you're suppose to spell it. Been to Barcelona one too many times to know how different the language is there. Besides, I leave 'ignorance' (not ignorants) to other to be named TA's.

When you first went to Spain, did you ever say 'Adios'? Man I felt like such an American when they looked at me funny when I said that.

LMFAO

Hasta Luego!

"I think the scientific and the artistic spirit have something in common. The scientist wants not only to learn the facts, but to understand how they cohere, fit together and make a whole. He even uses criteria such as beauty and symmetry to help decide which theory he wants.

The scientist cannot capture the whole cosmos in thought. In his mind he makes a kind of microcosm, which we see as an analogue of the cosmos. In this way we try to get a feeling for the whole. The artist, I suppose, gets a feeling for the whole some other way.”

David Bohm in “Art, Dialogue and the Implicate Order”, published in On Creativity RC (Routledge Classics)

Old Post Aug-16-2006 21:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for winston Click here to Send winston a Private Message Add winston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonas
I'z hungry

quote:
Originally posted by diggerz
LMFAO

Hasta Luego!

Didn't know if you wanted to say goodbye you had to say 'ciao'. A cabbie was kind enough to let me in on those crazy spaniards little secret

Old Post Aug-16-2006 21:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonas Click here to Send jonas a Private Message Visit jonas's homepage! Add jonas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iclone
no footage found

quote:
Originally posted by djjonas
Didn't know if you wanted to say goodbye you had to say 'ciao'. A cabbie was kind enough to let me in on those crazy spaniards little secret

hasta'lo usually works, too

Old Post Aug-16-2006 21:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for iclone Click here to Send iclone a Private Message Add iclone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonas
I'z hungry

quote:
Originally posted by iclone
hasta'lo usually works, too

true

Old Post Aug-16-2006 21:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for jonas Click here to Send jonas a Private Message Visit jonas's homepage! Add jonas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

Ostia tio, me cago en dios.

"I think the scientific and the artistic spirit have something in common. The scientist wants not only to learn the facts, but to understand how they cohere, fit together and make a whole. He even uses criteria such as beauty and symmetry to help decide which theory he wants.

The scientist cannot capture the whole cosmos in thought. In his mind he makes a kind of microcosm, which we see as an analogue of the cosmos. In this way we try to get a feeling for the whole. The artist, I suppose, gets a feeling for the whole some other way.”

David Bohm in “Art, Dialogue and the Implicate Order”, published in On Creativity RC (Routledge Classics)

Old Post Aug-16-2006 22:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for winston Click here to Send winston a Private Message Add winston to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonas
I'z hungry

quote:
Originally posted by diggerz
Ostia tio, me cago en dios.

I don't speak freaky deaky dutch.

Old Post Aug-16-2006 22:25 
winston
ultraviolet catastrophe

meh, it's a spanish saying... like "holy sh*t" or somethin...

Old Post Aug-16-2006 22:35 
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

Old Post Aug-25-2006 01:54  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Ocean Click here to Send Danny Ocean a Private Message Add Danny Ocean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rememberence_
James Packer

I hate you Albert.

Old Post Aug-25-2006 02:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Rememberence_ Click here to Send Rememberence_ a Private Message Add Rememberence_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danny Ocean
Throwin' Shapes

quote:
Originally posted by Rememberence_
I hate you Albert.

i cry

edit: but i hate you more packer..burn bitch buuuuurn with plasma.

Last edited by Danny Ocean on Aug-25-2006 at 04:00

Old Post Aug-25-2006 03:08  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Ocean Click here to Send Danny Ocean a Private Message Add Danny Ocean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rememberence_
James Packer

lmao @ Plasma. I miss your room fuckhead. Sure to toke it up sometime soon

Old Post Aug-25-2006 04:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Rememberence_ Click here to Send Rememberence_ a Private Message Add Rememberence_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > TX TA/ South Central US Pictars
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (69): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGreat Track [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuke Chable & Jono Fernandez - "Before you break on me" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread