Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.10.27 [OC] Sasha @ Sutra
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Giant Events
tranceaddict in training

2011.10.27 [OC] Sasha @ Sutra

Click Here For Presales

For Bottle Service & Table Specials Contact: Daniel@Giantclub.com

For more info
http://www.giantclub.com/
http://www.twitter.com/giantclub
http://www.facebook.com/giantclub

Upcoming GIANT Events At Sutra
9.29 - Nadia Ali
10.06 - Starkillers
10.12 - Sander Van Doorn (Special Wednesday Event)
10.13 - Sultan & Ned Shepard
10.20 - DJ Dan
10.27 - Sasha

Last edited by Giant Events on Oct-10-2011 at 08:03

Old Post Sep-28-2011 17:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Giant Events Click here to Send Giant Events a Private Message Visit Giant Events's homepage! Add Giant Events to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

oc bros and hoes for sasha should be interesting..

Old Post Sep-29-2011 02:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darin epsilon
www.darinepsilon.com

Wow, it's going to be nuts at Sutra!

www.beatport.com/artist/darin-epsilon/31025
www.twitter.com/darinepsilon
www.youtube.com/darinepsilon

Old Post Oct-01-2011 09:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darin epsilon Click here to Send darin epsilon a Private Message Visit darin epsilon's homepage! Add darin epsilon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

Has Sasha played there before?

Can see him seeing it being like a Vegas crowd (and how often does he play there?)

Old Post Oct-01-2011 19:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
Has Sasha played there before?

Can see him seeing it being like a Vegas crowd (and how often does he play there?)

no to Sutra or any other Giant-promoted event if memory serves. Though I did see Sasha's for the first time at Metropolis (a nightclub at a shopping center next to UC Irvine) around 1995

he did play the Pure terrace 2 years ago in Vegas... that was interesting. and he's played a couple of other Vegas gigs over the years... solo and with Digweed.

he does play more upscale venues once in a while like Set in Miami...

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Oct-01-2011 19:13  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
no to Sutra or any other Giant-promoted event

he does play more upscale venues once in a while like Set in Miami...

March 2010 avalon on a saturday was a giant promoted event, in addition to earlier this years show, says giant on the flier

Sutra is an upscale venue but ruby skye or avalon aren't?

Old Post Oct-03-2011 22:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
March 2010 avalon on a saturday was a giant promoted event, in addition to earlier this years show, says giant on the flier

Sutra is an upscale venue but ruby skye or avalon aren't?

IMO Avalon is not an upscale venue... i think most people here would agree with me on that.

especially when compared with something like Set or Sutra....

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Oct-03-2011 23:08  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
IMO Avalon is not an upscale venue... i think most people here would agree with me on that.

especially when compared with something like Set or Sutra....

i agree! i would say ruby is in between.

Old Post Oct-03-2011 23:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

^you thinking about going to this garen?
I wanna go out on this night but I'm not sure if I'd rather do the avalon party. I haven't seen cox yet..and that'll go until 4. Still, seeing sasha earlier in the year was such a highlight for me.

Old Post Oct-04-2011 00:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
^you thinking about going to this garen?
I wanna go out on this night but I'm not sure if I'd rather do the avalon party. I haven't seen cox yet..and that'll go until 4. Still, seeing sasha earlier in the year was such a highlight for me.

nah, not really my style tbh.

going to sander next wed @ sutra oct 12 w my bro and arbi.

come w us, we'll drive! tix are still $20 and it's been a while since we partied.

Old Post Oct-04-2011 00:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
andr3x
tranceaddict in training

(((((( SASHA ))))))

Old Post Oct-19-2011 06:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for andr3x Click here to Send andr3x a Private Message Visit andr3x's homepage! Add andr3x to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Giant Events
tranceaddict in training

So excited for this night.

Old Post Oct-21-2011 19:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Giant Events Click here to Send Giant Events a Private Message Visit Giant Events's homepage! Add Giant Events to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.10.27 [OC] Sasha @ Sutra
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDa Hool - Met Her At The Loveparade [???RMX???] [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWhiteroom - "Whiteroom" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread