Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call : John Digweed @ the Guverment 5-12-12
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
+1
but 2.5 hours is better than 0 hours.

I don't mind it that much. Sunday is Mother's Day so I want to be productive. Ahh how times have changed. I remember some years back when I'd wish Happy Mother's Day to my mother from CZ.

Old Post May-12-2012 00:22  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
I don't mind it that much. Sunday is Mother's Day so I want to be productive. Ahh how times have changed. I remember some years back when I'd wish Happy Mother's Day to my mother from CZ.

Old Post May-12-2012 00:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby

LOL!!

I hope he decides to play this track. He has it charted and the bassline is out of this world. I can see Guv coming down around half way through his set to this.

Old Post May-12-2012 01:05  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
QUICKIE CONTEST!!
exclusive to this roll call

the first SIX people to QUOTE & REPLY to this message will win 1 complimentary admission for tomorrow night.

Things like this is why TA is great.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post May-12-2012 01:10  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut

Old Post May-12-2012 01:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
LOL!!

I hope he decides to play this track. He has it charted and the bassline is out of this world. I can see Guv coming down around half way through his set to this.

This is so raw. Now I'm hoping he plays it too...

Old Post May-12-2012 01:14 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[dave-Da-rave]
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut

agreed, even if i didnt win

Old Post May-12-2012 01:14  Armenia
Click Here to See the Profile for [dave-Da-rave] Click here to Send [dave-Da-rave] a Private Message Add [dave-Da-rave] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lockedgroove
Supreme tranceaddict

this is the one I'm lookin' forward to hearing in the wee hours of Sunday morning.

Old Post May-12-2012 01:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for lockedgroove Click here to Send lockedgroove a Private Message Add lockedgroove to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

quote:
and the winners are.....

chris1011
Orko
Yohan
Espresso
feelgood
*~LiSa-LoO~*

all winners have been contacted via PM.

aw yeah.

release.

Old Post May-12-2012 01:34  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post May-12-2012 01:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

even swamper is coming out. big tingz ah gwan!

Old Post May-12-2012 02:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

You guys are silly to think Digweed will play more than 3hrs in Toronto. Unless its a Sasha+Digweed event and Sasha does a no show, okay maybe he'll play 4 or 4.5 max.

Old Post May-12-2012 02:23  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call : John Digweed @ the Guverment 5-12-12
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp - 92/93 german techno? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAce Da Brain - "Sunrise Aces Delight" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread