Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ_Rafnel
Microbrew Addict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
For some reason, my family in NY likes to have their wedding on the same weekend every year.

So I'll be in NY Aug 19-23. Anything going on that I should know about?

Any good venues that play house?

I vote for Sean Tyas Boat Party and Classics Night on the 20th and 21st. All the info is over at www.massiveevent.com

Email for promo/press contact

Old Post Aug-14-2010 17:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Rafnel Click here to Send DJ_Rafnel a Private Message Visit DJ_Rafnel's homepage! Add DJ_Rafnel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoBDaWG
Prepared to Dance!

I'm so fukking confused... PVD??

Old Post Aug-15-2010 01:19  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for RoBDaWG Click here to Send RoBDaWG a Private Message Visit RoBDaWG's homepage! Add RoBDaWG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eyebegod
Supreme tranceaddict

^^ LOL i was too, then i read this...

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
For some reason, my family in NY likes to have their wedding on the same weekend every year.

So I'll be in NY Aug 19-23. Anything going on that I should know about?

Any good venues that play house?

Suddenly it all makes sense

Old Post Aug-15-2010 03:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for eyebegod Click here to Send eyebegod a Private Message Add eyebegod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

HAHAH

This thread is from 2008 referring to the PvSuckass part....

Old Post Aug-16-2010 17:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hellosam Click here to Send hellosam a Private Message Add hellosam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RoBDaWG
Prepared to Dance!

quote:
Originally posted by eyebegod
^^ LOL i was too, then i read this...

Suddenly it all makes sense

hahahah what evil trickery!

Old Post Aug-16-2010 17:23  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for RoBDaWG Click here to Send RoBDaWG a Private Message Visit RoBDaWG's homepage! Add RoBDaWG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

haha! My bad...ya PVD was last year...I used the same thread...I suck.

Old Post Aug-16-2010 23:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by TWD
Any ideas on which places would be best to try and get my foot in the door? I'm a trance/prog house DJ from Utah, but I'm living in Manhattan near Penn Station until the 28th of August as part of job training for a major financial institution.

I'm part of a large class of new hires. Not only do they really want to hear me play, but their new paychecks are burning holes in their pockets. I'm just not sure where to go. The locals keep telling me "oh they don't play that kind of music in New York", but I know that's BS.

You have a really good list of places that we will definitely be trying out. It'd be nice if you could try to help me narrow down where I would be most likely to be successful It'd also be really helpful if you knew who at the venues I'd want to talk to in order to make this happen.

My website if you want more info on myself or want to hear mixes: http://thewhitedragon.net

They do play the music but I must warm you that some locals who do have connections still have trouble getting their foot in the door. You might want to start by posting a demo or set in the NYTA local DJ thread. There are promoters on here that browse the forum.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...&forumid=26&s=1

Old Post Aug-17-2010 17:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

Welcome to 2010...err I mean New York

Old Post Aug-18-2010 14:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

these should be some dope parties:

MENDO (cadenza) & Crazy Larry (time to get ill) @ Cielo, 18 Little West 12th Street (between 9th Ave & Washington) - 08/19/2010

Juan Gaviria & Eric Cloutier @ Stay, 244 East Houston - 08/19/2010

Adultnapper & Big Bully @ National Underground, 159 East Houston - 08/20/2010

Victor Calderone & Paul Ritch @ Pacha, 618 W. 46th Street, New York, NY 10036 - 08/21/2010

ENJOY!

Old Post Aug-18-2010 17:58  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LinX
On A New York City Night

yeah i was like

Old Post Aug-20-2010 16:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shuni
Supreme tranceaddict

going to nyc sept 5 - sept 30!

hello NYTA'S, me and 2 friends we are going to new york from september 5th through 30th, what are some parties going? what places should i go? im looking for some techno, deep house music, also rock events, what places should i avoid?
thanks!

Oh so you are a male prostitute? That is such hard work taking dick? Now your ass can match your mouth.

Old Post Sep-02-2010 07:12  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for shuni Click here to Send shuni a Private Message Visit shuni's homepage! Add shuni to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Serial Killer
Supreme tranceaddict

http://electriczoofestival2010.sched.org/cal/20100905

Old Post Sep-02-2010 11:55  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Serial Killer Click here to Send Serial Killer a Private Message Add Serial Killer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha Ibiza 1998... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDavid Forbes - "Answers" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread