Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intangible
Hahaha fuck all this makes me really miss zone
Heather's Bday cant come soon enough

Your pictures makes me miss summer @ zone....

Old Post Feb-11-2010 17:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno
Your pictures makes me miss summer @ zone....

BRING SUMMER NOW!

Old Post Feb-11-2010 18:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss. S
just feel it

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
This stupidness is why...

one of the bouncers was actually standing there with me laughing while i was taking these (and then took one with me) so pfffft

Old Post Feb-11-2010 19:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. S Click here to Send Miss. S a Private Message Add Miss. S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
petro
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

it'll be a religious awakening when you finally do

lol..oh boy.

Old Post Feb-11-2010 20:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for petro Click here to Send petro a Private Message Add petro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VolumE_TO
Buddy Puddle Alliance

quote:

Hahaha fuck all this makes me really miss zone
Heather's Bday cant come soon enough

yaaaaaay you're coming back!!

Old Post Feb-11-2010 21:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VolumE_TO Click here to Send VolumE_TO a Private Message Add VolumE_TO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
yeah and the place used to be rammed with crazy criminals and a hella lot sketchier than it is now

now its cute chicks, fun fags and some sketchy asians and its share of ******edness .. but thats to be expected.

if you ask the bouncers they'll let you take some pics, and theyll make you delete em if they dont like em and theyll take your camera away if you're being a dick.

things change, nothing bad has come of it so relaxxx

I'd have to agree with this. While I don't go like i used to 4 years ago, the last few visits have been a tonne of fun.

Old Post Feb-11-2010 21:49  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

quote:
Originally posted by VolumE_TO
yaaaaaay you're coming back!!

The thing about zone... you always go back
(after that no zone until April :P)

Last edited by Intangible on Feb-11-2010 at 22:13

Old Post Feb-11-2010 21:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VolumE_TO
Buddy Puddle Alliance

quote:
The thing about zone... you go back
(after that no zone until April :P)

I wish I had your self control!

actually no I don't..... every Sunday works well for me :P

Old Post Feb-11-2010 22:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VolumE_TO Click here to Send VolumE_TO a Private Message Add VolumE_TO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VolumE_TO
Buddy Puddle Alliance

Old Post Feb-11-2010 22:35  Canada
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

I loved a cpl of sets I heard in there but definitely don't love that hole in the ground.

Old Post Feb-11-2010 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VolumE_TO
Buddy Puddle Alliance

that's unfortunate

Old Post Feb-11-2010 22:58  Canada
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by barbina
yeah and the place used to be rammed with crazy criminals and a hella lot sketchier than it is now

How would you know Barb???

When I started going there, when it was great, you were still a tween...

And I'm not saying anything really bad about it now. Just that a hugs for drugs hat is idiotic and pictures of said hat in front of the places name is retarded...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Feb-12-2010 01:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknowned track from 99-2000 (i think) [2009] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOcean Lab - Clear Blue Water (Above & Beyond Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread