Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Rank 1 - Symsonic (TvB & Ryan Remix). 192kbit!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Rayan
Supreme tranceaddict

Dunno Rank 1 - Symsonic (TvB & Ryan Remix). 192kbit!

Hi!!
Me and my friend Tor Erik have made a remix of the great track Symsonic. And we want some comments of it. or you may call it some feedback!
We did only use like 4 houres on this one. So its like a fast production! hehe

Press this link to get it!
Rank 1 - Symsonic (TvB & Ryan Remix).mp3

Last edited by Rayan on Dec-10-2006 at 12:18

Old Post Jun-20-2005 19:20  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Rayan Click here to Send Rayan a Private Message Visit Rayan's homepage! Add Rayan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stu Cox
Supreme smackaddict

Really like this remix, much more than the orignal (didn't like that at all lol). Nice technical production, very good synths, perc, fx, mixdown, the lot...

Haven't really got bad word about it!

9/10

(Scale: 0 = don't bother, 1-3 = needs work, 4-5 = nearly there, 6-8 = releasable, 9-10 = I'd play it)

Old Post Jun-20-2005 20:06  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Stu Cox Click here to Send Stu Cox a Private Message Visit Stu Cox's homepage! Add Stu Cox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

for 4 hours work this is pretty damn impressive.

would love to hear more stuff from you guys, this one is definately going on cdr!

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Jun-20-2005 22:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FrancoR
Tuomas Holopainen

Link down =(, i want to listen, i love the original btw.

Old Post Jun-21-2005 05:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for FrancoR Click here to Send FrancoR a Private Message Add FrancoR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rayan
Supreme tranceaddict

okey! Try the one who is down under the broken one

Old Post Jun-21-2005 08:35  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Rayan Click here to Send Rayan a Private Message Visit Rayan's homepage! Add Rayan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThorVanBehrns
Junior tranceaddict

For those of you that dont like to navigate around on that site (which happens to be in norwegian), here is another direct link to the file:

Rank 1 - Symsonic (TvB & Ryan Remix)

TvB - Ocean 2006 Remake
TvB - Blue Moon (Original Edit)
TvB feat Lyra - Break Away
Saltwater - The Legacy (TvB Remix)
TvB - The Edge
TvB - Concrete (Original)
Dj Light - Activate (TvB Remix)

Old Post Jun-21-2005 22:38  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for ThorVanBehrns Click here to Send ThorVanBehrns a Private Message Add ThorVanBehrns to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arctic Breeze
Supreme tranceaddict

Hei dere norsker
I think it sounds cool so far, what have you used to make this track?
The filter sweep on the pads is too much in my opinion, and the bass feels dirty. Maybe it's just my speakers...
Sounds good concidering the time spent on it. I think you should have worked more on it tho... I like it, but it could have been even better!

Old Post Jun-21-2005 23:24  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Arctic Breeze Click here to Send Arctic Breeze a Private Message Add Arctic Breeze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancintaiwan
golf and trance fanatic

nice remix of the track...

i like that filtering sound.... and the synths in the first break. sounds very nice...

nice mixdown, and i also agree its technically a good production, especially for only 4 hours of work...

keep up the good work

(take a listen to my track if possible )

Old Post Jun-21-2005 23:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancintaiwan Click here to Send trancintaiwan a Private Message Add trancintaiwan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThorVanBehrns
Junior tranceaddict

Its made with Reason 2.5.

And thanks for the good feedback

TvB - Ocean 2006 Remake
TvB - Blue Moon (Original Edit)
TvB feat Lyra - Break Away
Saltwater - The Legacy (TvB Remix)
TvB - The Edge
TvB - Concrete (Original)
Dj Light - Activate (TvB Remix)

Old Post Jun-22-2005 01:27  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for ThorVanBehrns Click here to Send ThorVanBehrns a Private Message Add ThorVanBehrns to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rayan
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks folks!

great!

Old Post Jun-23-2005 14:25  Norway
DJ Vale
Senior tranceaddict

Now this is pumpin'! Alphazone style!

Old Post Jun-23-2005 16:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Vale Click here to Send DJ Vale a Private Message Add DJ Vale to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desty Nova
psytrance addict

Thumbs up

Very nice. It's got a really deep epic high energy sound, I really enjoy this. I will listen to this later today by teh river.
-Alex

Old Post Jun-23-2005 17:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Desty Nova Click here to Send Desty Nova a Private Message Add Desty Nova to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Rank 1 - Symsonic (TvB & Ryan Remix). 192kbit!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul van Dyk Tune ,please id!!! [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAtlantis vs Avatar - "Fiji" (Lange Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread