Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Dec'17'2005 Oliver Vs. Oliver "The Gift"
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Hello! Roll Call: Dec'17'2005 Oliver Vs. Oliver "The Gift"

So excited about this event; Mark's been spinnin' records and rockin' the GUV dance floor for thousands of satisfied clubbers in the past 9 years and this comin' weekend he's going to take you all to an unforgetable and exclusive journey of old and new classics,,,
Come and take the 9 hrs trip down the memory lane!!!

WHO IS IN?!?

Total Count: 37

Abercrombie
Beach420
Chemenhanced
Chinamon
Cyper
d1ablo
DJ_Ampz
djbruuen
dnmr
Foxyroxy
iLiptikalOrbitZ
iLLnaDa
Killah Monkey (Maybe)
*~LiSa-LoO~* (Maybe)
LucasMead
Mag1k
Magikb
Milos
naesean3 + Mikey
neuromancer
niveole
Pettiscool
private[Cdn]
Samhouse
Shaya007 + 3000
Spitty
Superstring
Surreal JRS
Swamper (Maybe)
TiestoforLife
TO guy
Tordan
Trancegrooves
Tully

Last edited by Shaya007 on Dec-18-2005 at 01:30

Old Post Dec-11-2005 18:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

since you kindly convinced me to go at the wee hours of this morning, I guess you will see me there Shaya

Old Post Dec-11-2005 18:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Surreal JRS
Balearic Sunset

Hell yes!

Old Post Dec-11-2005 18:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Surreal JRS Click here to Send Surreal JRS a Private Message Visit Surreal JRS's homepage! Add Surreal JRS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
since you kindly convinced me to go at the wee hours of this morning, I guess you will see me there Shaya

Beautiful!

Old Post Dec-11-2005 19:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceGrooves
TiTan Of TrAncE

In ... just cos Shaya said so and if i dont go he gonna kick me arse lolz j.k.

Old Post Dec-11-2005 19:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGrooves Click here to Send TranceGrooves a Private Message Add TranceGrooves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

I will be there to show my greatest respect to Shaya and Mark!

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Dec-11-2005 19:07  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by TranceGrooves
In ... just cos Shaya said so and if i dont go he gonna kick me arse lolz j.k.

never...lol!

It'll be a Superb event!

Old Post Dec-11-2005 19:22 
TranceGrooves
TiTan Of TrAncE

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
never...lol!

It'll be a Superb event!

Indeed it will be looking forward to it .

Old Post Dec-11-2005 19:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGrooves Click here to Send TranceGrooves a Private Message Add TranceGrooves to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

I HAD to miss last years bc of the Tiesto conflict, and now it looks like I wont be attending this years either.

aww fuck!

THIS WILL BE AN ABSOLUTELY INSANE NIGHT!!

All who go, I cannot wait to read the reviews. My sorry ass will be stuck in C'wood!

-Jem-

Old Post Dec-11-2005 19:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

the gift

if you want i have free passes for the night so you don't HAVE TO MISS IT!

Last edited by Shaya007 on Dec-12-2005 at 23:41

Old Post Dec-11-2005 19:32 
foxyroxy
tranceaddict

So in for this...

We wait for this party all year...

There are gonna be some tears shed fo sho...

Did anyone notice the thousand dollars worth of comp tix for this event all over the parking lot???

Ppl are way to quick to toss a flyer...

Old Post Dec-11-2005 19:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for foxyroxy Click here to Send foxyroxy a Private Message Add foxyroxy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

I will be attending this....it sounds like it's gonna be just an amazing night.....hopefully Demi on Friday won't kill me too badly.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Dec-11-2005 20:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Dec'17'2005 Oliver Vs. Oliver "The Gift"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktony arzadon on boarmusic 2nd song [2009] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMembers of Mayday - "10 in 01" (Paul van Dyk Club Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread