Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
chlola
Suspended User

I'd do her.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 16:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chlola Click here to Send chlola a Private Message Add chlola to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

yes. she's an amazing performer with easy listening, catchy songs, and she's laughing all the way to the bank.

i will honestly go as far as saying that she could possibly be the 21st century madonna. i don't think she's going anywhere.

props to her!

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-06-2009 16:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by ********
what absolute bullshit.. a supposed good artist ends up being bogged down in total sensationalism putting out mediocre crappy music trying to feed off a sex drive of a LBTG identity and illiciting the notion within the public mindset. What fucking drivel.

Are you in beast mode today, William? WHY YOU MAD SON!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Dec-06-2009 16:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by ********
what absolute bullshit.. a supposed good artist ends up being bogged down in total sensationalism putting out mediocre crappy music trying to feed off a sex drive of a LBTG identity and illiciting the notion within the public mindset. What fucking drivel.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 17:26  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EricB.
Eric B-b-b-boy.

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
yes. she's an amazing performer with easy listening, catchy songs, and she's laughing all the way to the bank.

i will honestly go as far as saying that she could possibly be the 21st century madonna. i don't think she's going anywhere.

props to her!

Even though this is said by hundreds f people everywhere to you on a daily basis and though it may have no meaning due to it being drowned out by you repeatedly hearing it all the time, I must still say it; You are a retard

Old Post Dec-06-2009 17:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for EricB. Click here to Send EricB. a Private Message Add EricB. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

that's funny coming from you

quote:
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-06-2009 18:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:

No fucking way dude. Gwen Stefani is.

And Lady Gaga is one of the most repulsive and vulgar whores on the planet. Big no.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 18:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

yea but gwen stefani fell off the map. i guess she's focused on her clothing line. that's the only reason why i was comparing ga ga to madonna. dont u remember how obnoxious and slutty madonna was back in the day? and she had stupid simple shit songs for that era...top 40 bullshit. same thing. not dissing madonna, i love all her old songs but she was the same thing! all extravagant and focusing all of her attention to turn heads with her bizarre outfits and hair and stuff. and she's at the top right now with awards and album sales in her category...just like madonna.

quote:

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:00 
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
top 40 bullshit. same thing.

No see, here's the difference. Madonna's top 40 bullshit was great, Lady GaGa's top 40 bullshit is the equivalent of putting a cat through a garbage disposal. Madonna had/has staying power, no one will remember Lady Gaga after her 2nd album inevitably fails.

Also, the only awards she's won are MTV music video awards

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:02  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Yeah Madonna had her own vision though. She was a pioneer and calculated her every move very carefully and purposefully. It wasn't just about attention whoring. She was fucking smart back then, and she made sure her career would have longevity. Something Lady Gaga will never have.

Also, nothing Lady Gaga could ever do will compare to shit like this:

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
yes. she's an amazing performer with easy listening, catchy songs...

What she puts out isn't music.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

well i guess we'll just have to see. i just dont hate the woman and like her songs and think she'd be a great performer to see in concert. not saying she's the most talented and amazing singer on the planet or anything. to be honest, neither is madonna. i mean she's always had people make her songs and her voice is OK. she's very "entertaining" that's all i'm saying (lady ga ga). she definitely put herself in a different category than britney and miley and kelly carlson and all those other pop singers. she's funky and slutty and her songs are a lot cooler than those other pop stars...

meh whatever i'm a fan i dont care what you guys say

quote:

Old Post Dec-06-2009 19:22 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback---- 2003 Kick Ass Tune [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEric Prydz - "Call On Me" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread