Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

please please please i dont want CWC sticks of any sort on saturday

*barf*

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
musicsnob_NOT
because it is so

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Judging by the sunglasses and glowsticks in your picture, you would probably make a good judge. I'm assuming you're wearing the sunglasses because you need protective eyewear since your lightshow is too sikk for you to watch for prolonged periods of time.

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for musicsnob_NOT Click here to Send musicsnob_NOT a Private Message Add musicsnob_NOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
musicsnob_NOT
because it is so

quote:
Originally posted by tatgirl
This thread is too good to sit out on....

I will give a titty fuk to the winner of the lightshow battle.

titty fuk FTW

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for musicsnob_NOT Click here to Send musicsnob_NOT a Private Message Add musicsnob_NOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
musicsnob_NOT
because it is so

Who has an extra ticket for sale for this Tiesto guy. I have to see this. Only if its a cheap early bird ticket...other wise I will have to pass.

PM me.

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:15  Canada
musicsnob_NOT
because it is so

quote:
Originally posted by Vanos
for the final battle graham and lightshow should ducktape glowsticks to their dicks and rock out with their glowstick cocks out

Maybe I will pay full price...

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:16  Canada
MarkT
Automatic Static

holy fuck.

I knew when this thread was started that it would turn into a shit show in a hurry...but Nat's titty fuck prize just takes the cake.

fuck it...I know Tiesto will be mediocre and the crowd will be lame, but if there are titty fucks and cock-mounted glowstick battles happening, I just may have to attend, LOL

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by musicsnob_NOT
titty fuk FTW

we need a close up to see if its worth it....
well the lightshow should be fun!

it will be either really good....or a fucking laughter party...

anyhow it will be interesting

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by MarkT
and cock-mounted glowstick battles happening, I just may have to attend, LOL

tempting isn't it

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:32  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
tempting isn't it

thats f'ed up

ur guys r twisted!

Old Post Dec-08-2006 02:37  Canada
vINCe_Inc
tranceaddict

KarateKid .

i clicked on this topic hoping to see some crazy shirts, i end up gettin an earful of things / places where glowsticks should'nt be !
anyone else with crazy shirt ideas >??
i thinhk im gonna put on my fav. tshirt that says 'SLACKER' in front. haha.
come find me !

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for vINCe_Inc Click here to Send vINCe_Inc a Private Message Add vINCe_Inc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ub3rBreaker
The broken one

yo! I saw this mofo at the guv and his lightshows are INSANE! Highroller... u dunno who u up against, U better "bring it"

Btw, Traffic is a SICK tune! Heard it the other day on z103... is it new?! Tiesto is like my favority DJ

so dope its disgusting

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:47  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Ub3rBreaker Click here to Send Ub3rBreaker a Private Message Add Ub3rBreaker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinaboy1021
Supreme tranceaddict

yah traffic is one of tiesto's new hits. sick track.

Old Post Dec-08-2006 03:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chinaboy1021 Click here to Send chinaboy1021 a Private Message Add chinaboy1021 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > My Shirt For Tiesto Dec 9.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack at beginning of Nick Warren set [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVenus Hum - "Montana" (New Ground Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread